Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signs that your boyfriend / girlfriend is a bit dodgy

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
No I don't like to judge a book by the cover [normally] but sometimes it's abundantly clear from the cover that the book you are about to open is not to your taste. A bit like expecting Van Wylen & Sonntag's "Classical Thermdynamics" to be a rivetting war story. Stay with me here.

So when you start going out with someone who looks like this:

One might reasonably expect a bumpy ride:

Man is jailed for life after battering his girlfriend to death with a crowbar so savagely she had 50 wounds and no one could tell if her body was a man's or a woman's
Ben Topping, 25, left Rosie Darbyshire, 27, with more than 50 horrific injuries on her body in a 'savage and sustained' attack on February 7, Preston Crown Court heard.
CCTV footage from a shop near Rosie's home in Ribbleton, Lancashire showed the single mother running away from Topping before falling over, standing back up, and then being deliberately tripped by her killer.
Topping then struck her repeatedly on the head and face with a crowbar, which he claimed he had taken from Rosie's jacket.
His defence team have claimed he is remorseful for his actions and the effect on his victim's family, especially her young son.

Man is jailed for life after battering his girlfriend to death with a crowbar | Daily Mail Online

OK, it's the Daily Wail, but a similar report (less detailed) is on the BBC website.

Now it's pretty heartbreaking that an attractive young woman has been clubbed to death by a drunken scrote, but this one has a history of violence and a face full of naff tattoos including the obligatory teardrop. So why did she not pick up that this cnut was a nasty piece of work?

D

Deleted 24582

No I don't like to judge a book by the cover [normally] but sometimes it's abundantly clear from the cover that the book you are about to open is not to your taste. A bit like expecting Van Wylen & Sonntag's "Classical Thermdynamics" to be a rivetting war story. Stay with me here.

Man is jailed for life after battering his girlfriend to death with a crowbar so savagely she had 50 wounds and no one could tell if her body was a man's or a woman's
Ben Topping, 25, left Rosie Darbyshire, 27, with more than 50 horrific injuries on her body in a 'savage and sustained' attack on February 7, Preston Crown Court heard.
CCTV footage from a shop near Rosie's home in Ribbleton, Lancashire showed the single mother running away from Topping before falling over, standing back up, and then being deliberately tripped by her killer.
Topping then struck her repeatedly on the head and face with a crowbar, which he claimed he had taken from Rosie's jacket.
His defence team have claimed he is remorseful for his actions and the effect on his victim's family, especially her young son.

Man is jailed for life after battering his girlfriend to death with a crowbar | Daily Mail Online

OK, it's the Daily Wail, but a similar report (less detailed) is on the BBC website.

Now it's pretty heartbreaking that an attractive young woman has been clubbed to death by a drunken scrote, but this one has a history of violence and a face full of naff tattoos including the obligatory teardrop. So why did she not pick up that this cnut was a nasty piece of work?

Wimmin like the bad boy type... It is a pity your plod are all not routinely armed. He was one that could have gone with the 9mm send off.

I would, obviously before she was beaten beyond recognition.......and the reason she didn’t pick up on the fact he was a nasty piece of work is because she was either hungry for any scrote with a cöck, or thick as fcuk, or a combination of both......

It is a proven fact that women have a stupidity gene. Check out the series, Death Row Dates, where women one sandwich short of a picnic fly to America to cement romantic relationships with men they can never be close with. They sit opposite him, on the other side of a plexiglass screen, and talk via a telephone. Eventually they will get the news that he has been offed, committed suicide, or wise up to the fact that there are actual available men not too far from her.
Note there are no men stupid enough to conduct such relationships.
I bet this poor lass's love life is a timeline of bouncing from wrong un to wrong un. She will have taken more right handers than any of us would, wearing the wrong colours to the wrong part of a football crowd, or wearing fake colours to a 1% biker clubhouse. I reckon she will have been cheated upon, and left with thousands in debts. There are women like her all over the world.
Such a shame and such a loss.

It is a proven fact that women have a stupidity gene...

...Note there are no men stupid enough to conduct such relationships...

Maybe not with death row inmates but I’d say soldiers go a long way to achieving this goal.

My Ferret driver in Hameln took up with a German tart who had (IIRC) 4 sprogs from different dads. She then became pregnant spookily close to the start of their relationship.

It’s not as this is even an unusual story...

Maybe not with death row inmates but I’d say soldiers go a long way to achieving this goal.

My Ferret driver in Hameln took up with a German tart who had (IIRC) 4 sprogs from different dads. She then became pregnant spookily close to the start of their relationship.

I took up with a girl who had 4 sprogs from 5 dads, never drove a Ferret though.....

wheel

LE
It is a proven fact that women have a stupidity gene. Check out the series, Death Row Dates, where women one sandwich short of a picnic fly to America to cement romantic relationships with men they can never be close with. They sit opposite him, on the other side of a plexiglass screen, and talk via a telephone. Eventually they will get the news that he has been offed, committed suicide, or wise up to the fact that there are actual available men not too far from her.
Note there are no men stupid enough to conduct such relationships.
I bet this poor lass's love life is a timeline of bouncing from wrong un to wrong un. She will have taken more right handers than any of us would, wearing the wrong colours to the wrong part of a football crowd, or wearing fake colours to a 1% biker clubhouse. I reckon she will have been cheated upon, and left with thousands in debts. There are women like her all over the world.
Such a shame and such a loss.
Has it been a slow day in your neck of the woods. Check out the date.

I took up with a girl who had 4 sprogs from 5 dads, never drove a Ferret though.....

Did you:

A. Believe that the last one was yours?

B. Offer to marry her?

C. Plan to adopt all of the sprogs and be responsible for them?

If your answer to any of these questions is ‘no’, then you’re not as stupid as the sapper in question.

If your answer to ALL of the questions is ‘no’, fair play and carry on!

Did you:

A. Believe that the last one was yours?

B. Offer to marry her?

C. Plan to adopt all of the sprogs and be responsible for them?

If your answer to any of these questions is ‘no’, then you’re not as stupid as the sapper in question.

If your answer to ALL of the questions is ‘no’, fair play and carry on!
A. Had the 4 when l made her acquaintance, there was a toss up between two lads who the father was on the last little shïte and DNA checking was around then, hence 5 dads.

B. Couldn’t bring myself to even leave a toothbrush at her flat

C. Wouldn’t even make eye contact with the little urchins if at all possible

Wouldn’t want to carry on at this point, chances are she’s either dead or in a care home.....

Mufulira

War Hero

Being a Ferret driver can cause problems -- IIRC "{Accidents in Armoured cars cause people!"

Dr Death

War Hero
1603395737431.png

Rosie Darbyshire's sister Alice Hodgson and her mum Andrea Darbyshire just in case someone on arrse wants to comfort them and help them heal their pain after the joy of appearing on arrse?

View attachment 514273
Rosie Darbyshire's sister Alice Hodgson and her mum Andrea Darbyshire just in case someone on arrse wants to comfort them and help them heal their pain after the joy of appearing on arrse?

Was the photo taken just after someone asked the mum, can I do your daughter up the Gary whilst you watch

It just looks like that kind of reaction photo

Latest Threads