Signs seen in a pub

Credit will only be given to patrons over 85 yrs old if accompanyed by both parents ,,,,,,, BBBBBWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAA , HHHHHAAAAAAAAA, HHHHHHAAAAAAAA . That used to get me every time. :roll:

LT

P

PrinceAlbert

I saw this sign in a pub in Greenwich. Was halfway through a round of Pub Golf witht the rugby team, so unsure of which pub.

It made me laugh anyhow.

Attachments

jibman said:
sign seen in a little village pub near king,s lynn..........."don,t talk about yourself,we,ll do that when you leave!" :lol:
Was that in Dr. Thirsty's? they had loads of really good signs in there but I can't recall any at the minute.

P

PrinceAlbert

In Paderborn in the LAD sh1tters "Please flush as soon as possible, the scoff house likes to serve it warm"

(I know it's not a pub)

D0lly86 said:
jibman said:
sign seen in a little village pub near king,s lynn..........."don,t talk about yourself,we,ll do that when you leave!" :lol:
Was that in Dr. Thirsty's? they had loads of really good signs in there but I can't recall any at the minute.
might have been,i only worked there for the weekend,can,t recall a lot due to the copious amount of guiness supped but i remember the sign!! classic :lol:

I PMSL for a month when I saw this one in a pub in Cardiff a few years back.

This is NOT Photoshopped, I jest you not.

To top it all, once you'd got your wheelchair down the stairs, the disabled toilet door was padlocked shut!! Back up for the key then.

The local football team where I live (Switzerland) is called Bern Young Boys.

One of the pubs I visit sometimes has a banner behind the bar.

"Young Boys Forever"

That always takes some explaining to visitors.

And their home stadium is in Wankdorf, so technically they could be called "Wankdorf Young Boys". The Swiss don't see the joke.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't a sign, more grafitti. It had been written right at the top of the wall in one corner so you had to stand on tip toes to read it after a couple of jars. When you did, it read "You are now pissing onto your right foot".

Bastard thing was right as well...

Latest Threads