Signing off in Falklands

Hi Guys

I am being sent to the Falklands for 6 months with the signals and I am wishing to sign off when I can in July this year. I am hoping to apply for early termination aswel. Will being on a posting to Falklands affect signing off or the early termination? I am wishing to leave one month after i return from my 6 month posting.

Thank you for any help you can give. My clerks just look blankly when I ask them.

poshjock9 said:
Hi Guys

I am being sent to the Falklands for 6 months with the signals and I am wishing to sign off when I can in July this year. I am hoping to apply for early termination aswel. Will being on a posting to Falklands affect signing off or the early termination? I am wishing to leave one month after i return from my 6 month posting.

Thank you for any help you can give. My clerks just look blankly when I ask them.
How long have you done? If you're in the 11-14 year bracket it may be worth hanging on for the MCP culls and then sticking your head on the block as a voluntary sacrifice.

Just access a JPA terminal when you are away. Up to the CoC whether they support your early termination.

whf

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Jobs (Discussion) 6
Popaz1447 Infantry 8
S Juniors 4