Signing Back on question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by johnno808, Aug 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I signed off around 10 months ago but now have signed back on.

    I signed off via JPA whilst at my unit, then a few months back went on leave/termination leave.

    I'm currently at home serving my notice at the civi job i had. I went back to my unit a few weeks back signed on via JPA at left it at that after informing my line manager about my decision.

    A friend of mine reckons you cannot sign back on via JPA?????

    Is this the case?

    Any help appreciated.
  2. If you gave your NTT throught JPA then YES you need to withdraw it through JPA. I would however ensure your HR Bods know just in case your workflow doesn't get actioned quick enough :D
  3. Cheers mate,

    I did send my NTT via JPA and it was withdrawn via JPA!

    Have spoken to my troop commander who says he has actioned it. So there is no paper work?
  4. NO there will be no need to fill in a 6848, like I said though maker sure your HR staff know !!
  5. Cheers again pal!

    A mate of mine was insisting that there was a requirement to fill out a 6848. Thought he was wrong.

    Is there any way i can confirm it has gone through?
  6. Yeah get Your clerk to ask the RAWO to check up @ Glasgow :D
  7. Who at Glasgow would be the best person to ask?
  8. Johno, your RAWO will have your Desk Officers Number and to be honest is the only one that should be ringing them. Get your Clerk to check your ROD next week to see if it has been actioned.
  9. I thought you could apply to withdraw your NTT, I didn't think it was a given that it would be accepted. Anyone know better?

  10. Were desperate, unless your a right bell end then won't be a drama :)