'Significant' weapons cache found in Bearsden

Impossible , nearly all the firearm types mentioned in that report are banned in the UK so there must be some mistake.

Photo on the bbc web site looks quite realistic.Think plod can tell the diffrence between a real gun and an airsoft one once its in their hands.

Funny that, they couldnt tell the difference between a gun and a chair leg a few years back.

Dident the Irish Guards lose two or three SA8O'S and a LSW few years back 2005-2006 ish?

Found in a plastic bag in a bin, if that had been me I'd have had them away, they'll always be useful....at some time :)

Found in a plastic bag in a bin, if that had been me I'd have had them away, they'll always be useful....at some time :)
Definitely. Won't be long until the zombie apocalypse.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Anyone know the area?

Would they have a significant number of those "just ordinary folk like everyone else who happen to choose to live in caravans"?

Anyone know the area?

Would they have a significant number of those "just ordinary folk like everyone else who happen to choose to live in caravans"?
Kalashnikovs are a bit of a step up for pikeys.

The weapon of choice being a stolen Ruger 10/22 with a silencer and a big 30 rounder mag for deer poaching, they lamp the deer at night and spray them as many .22 rounds as possible until the deer drops.

Not in slightest bit humane.

Funny that, they couldnt tell the difference between a gun and a chair leg a few years back.

Not when it is wrapped in a bag, being pointed at you, no.
Tit.

Just looking at the tele and there's a few Horsies about. Here, horses + guns = the "traveller" virus.