Signed off

Signed off few months ago am based over in germany curouis do the army get me back to the uk in my last few months? I only done over 3 years so wont be doing resettlement. I know should speak to my rcmo but been waiting for the last 5 months.

Any help much appreciated

poet said:
Signed off few months ago am based over in germany curouis do the army get me back to the uk in my last few months? I only done over 3 years so wont be doing resettlement. I know should speak to my rcmo but been waiting for the last 5 months.

Any help much appreciated
you have been waiting to get to see your RCMO for 5 months??? Christ obviously not that bothered about keepng you in then! As for getting you back to UK, do u mean paying your fare/travel home or getting a posting back to UK for your last few months??

After 3 yrs u will have no chance of getting your last few months back in UK, however they will pay your way home when u de-kit etc.

Yeah 5 months pure nagging him think he will give in at some point!!! Long as I get free trip back to the uk am happy getting what I can out of the army with little time I have left.

cheers for your help guys