Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" by the Phantom Piper

BiscuitsAB

LE
This Cd has been very kindly donated by the Artist along with a couple of signed photos. Jane already does her bit as she raises funds for St Dunstans, and out of the Kindness of her soul she's given you lot the opportunity to own a copy of her album "Bend it like Jane" which she's signed on the back. The tracks are a mix between Trad and a more modern style my personal favorites are tracks 1 and 9. Just for clarification because someone did ask. All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.

Ok small amendment Jane gave me two copies and I was going to offer the second to the runner up, however we can list it here.

Attachments

Shameless bump but after having a look through her website and the track previews it looks like a brilliant CD, especially covering Crazy Train on the pipes.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wow. Unfortunately I can't justify a better bid than already made but I'm very grateful to be introduced to the Phantom Piper's music and grateful to her for her generous donation.

Fantastic CDs and photos, many thanks to the artist - and thank you very much for procuring all as well, Biscuits. :)

If I got you right, you mean it like this: :?

Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #1 - £20 from PRC-349

Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #2 - £30 from NogBad_the_Bad

Fantastic CDs and photos, many thanks to the artist - and thank you very much for procuring all as well, Biscuits. :)

If I got you right, you mean it like this: :?

Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #1 - £20 from PRC-349

Yes YIM that what I meant, thank you for correcting my formatting error, I must admit the Mrs also said "Erm I think you've done that wrong"

Bagpipes are the work of The Devil.

To save others being polluted by the awful noise, I will bid and hope that my shredder can cope with The Devil's Noise

Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #1 - £25 from blue-sophist

Congratulation, BS and NogBad_the_Bad !!

For £25 the Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #1 (+ signed photos) is yours, BS.
For £30 the Signed CD "Bend it like Jane" #2 (+ signed photos) is yours, NogBad_the_Bad.

Thank you both for supporting Hols4Heroes.

And thanks a lot to everyone else who bid as well.
Another BIG thanks to BiscuitsAB who donated the items.

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM me confirmation details of the payment
and let BiscuitsAB know the address you want to have your CD and photos sent to.​