• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Signed book 'Gallipoli' by Peter Hart

In this auction you can bid for a copy of the book 'Gallipoli' signed by the author Peter Hart.

It is a brand new hardback copy and there is a lovely note from Mr Hart inside it.

Further description will follow by GRB.

The item was kindly donated by Auld-Yin.

Please note that the auction will run until 11th November 16:00 hrs UK time.

Remember the French where at this party as well, and lost a large number of men there. I believe that it is the French Lebel Mle 1886 M93.

£35.00

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The inscription in the frontispiece (I LOVE that word) reads:

All the best
Peter Hart

And there is a signed note on an Imperial War Museum 'With Compliments' slip which reads

'As requested by Auld_Yin of ARRSE here is a copy of my latest book for auction or whatever'

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
In this auction you can bid for a copy of the book 'Gallipoli' signed by the author Peter Hart.

It is a brand new hardback copy and there is a lovely note from Mr Hart inside it.

Further description will follow by GRB.

The item was kindly donated by Auld-Yin.

Please note that the auction will run until 11th November 16:00 hrs UK time.

View attachment 54314
The book in my possession has a different cover. I'll post a pic when I find the camera!

Latest Threads