Signature piccie gone; can't put in new one

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Kaye, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Admittedly I've been away from this site for a while.
    Now that I've come back I noticed that my signature picture is gone. It now says [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC] where I used to have Kim Jong Il looking at you.
    When I tried to put in a new picture, noticed in the block of premissions at the bottom of the screen that I'm not (no longer?) allowed to upload images for signature.
    How come? This didn't use to be the case, so why is it now different? And what can I do to get it back?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You're not alone. GCO has made changes and pics in dig blocks no longer allowed. See the threads on this in Site Issues - lots more info there.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Although MOD's appear to still have them!

Capture a knocker.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TBH Kaye, given your avatar, you don't really need a pic in your sig. By the look of your avatar that conversion course you're on is pretty comprehensive, is het niet?
  5. Well, if I want to learn how to push back hemorrhoids in big burly men, I'd have to practice on petite women first, don't I?

Oh yeah: that's not me in the avatar piccie. It's the nurse I do my nightshift with tonight :)

Thanks for the answers though!
  6. Little elastic bands, mate. You don't really want to be pushing haemorroids back whilst under fire, although it would make for an interesting citation, and something to tell the grandkids.

A rotten job, but someone's gotta do it. Respect.