signature banners

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by colinrobins, May 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how do i get a snazzy regimental signature banner?

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

By clicking this link.

3. Yes mate, and damn good signature blocks he does to :)

4. hahha hi mate nice banner.
    unfortunately im ex 9th/12th lancers :oops:
    not the best regiment in the world,as ive read from some of the posts,they make me embarassed to say the least.
    i spent 5 years in that shit hole and i can say with utmost confidence they were the most inbred arrogant alcoholics i had the misfortune to ever meet.
    however the best time of my life was in the territorial army , there we knew who was who if you know what i mean.
    no backstabbing idiots.
    i would prefer my banner to depict the queens regiment (a real cap badge) :D

5. Oh please go on the RAC forum and post that :lol: Rarden will fall off the roof :lol:

6. hahhaha with pleasure mate give me the link

7. just look on this site, for the RAC bit

8. So this is where it all began for young Colin. One of few remaining snippets of his early arrse life, the rest having been so cruelly culled. It will be visited by admiring Japanese tourists in years to come. *sigh*

9. jonno your a pedo and i look forward to meeting up with you very soon scum bag.

10. The traditional abbreviation for that particular hobby is spelt paedo you moron. Try also if you can to remember the difference between 'your' and 'you're' (best in the written from to just write 'you are'- makes it less colloqial). A great deal smoother delivery of the threat can be achieved, and had you written it in such a way I would be shaking and living in fear of my life.
    PS are you 46 years old, and into scooters? Might want to change your age on this mate:
    http://www.tafsc.com/CROBINS.htm vroooooom vroooooooom

11. wtf are you on about scooters ?
    youve lost me there mate?

12. nice web page though i just visited that link you gave me.
    mate ive never had a scooter in my life so why the hell you took your time creating that is beyond me?
    but thanks for the thoughts anyway :wink:
    you remain in my thoughts as always bro.
    take care.kisses.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. Is that the end of you Colin- have you finally killed yourself?