Sign here if you have ever killed someone

Who?
Why?
Where?
When?
Where you paid?

Signed................although strictly speaking it was my car that did the killing, helped by 14 pints of Stella.

Chimpy. said:
Don't tell me- erm let mi guess-
Your mama saw you when you where born and you where so fuucking ugly that her heart stopped.

Or you had too many shandies and drove over a child who was leaving toddler groop.

Or some clown was fool enough to entrust you with a rifle so you shot your mate during a negligent discharge.

So which cap fits coco?

Or have you really and your coming on here seeking retribution-no thats what they call against the grain.

How very childish and unprofessional. I ran over a squirrel once, does that count?

jarrod248 said:
Chimpy,
Not a good thread, better left alone.
I Agree 100% :wink: :roll:

SteveyG said:
its true. im chimpys m8 n he has killed sum1 b4.
WhoopyFuckingDoo!!

EAGLE1 said:
Chimpy. said:
Don't tell me- erm let mi guess-
Your mama saw you when you where born and you where so fuucking ugly that her heart stopped.

Or you had too many shandies and drove over a child who was leaving toddler groop.

Or some clown was fool enough to entrust you with a rifle so you shot your mate during a negligent discharge.

So which cap fits coco?

Or have you really and your coming on here seeking retribution-no thats what they call against the grain.
the master walt is back!!!how are your book sales doing eagle 1?? :D

Does Spermicidal Genocide count? The vet took away my ability to reproduce.....thank fcuk!

Porridge_gun said:
I'll move this back into the NAAFI now that the 'Eagle' has landed once more...

I'd be delighted to see the welcome he gets.
he,s got some guts mind p.g. :wink:

are chimpy and his mate igor

one and the same

or are if they are different people

does anyone reckon they are involved in an inappropiate

relationship

( I use the big words so igor wont know what I am saying)

jibman said:
he,s got some guts mind p.g. :wink:
Guts or sheer stupidity, I know what my money is on

Have said before, put up and I'll be the first to apologise and send a cheque to his charity of choice, until then he is just a walting spoon in need of being beaten with a ladle until very poorly

Latest Threads