*sigh*

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Fugly, Sep 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

chainsaw
    tom_miller
    Lord_PooFun

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that these individuals need to be delivered the internet equivalent of a fuel-air bomb.

Can Admin apply appropriate "clothing" to these clowns please?

2. SHUT UP YOU FLOOKIN WALT

3. Fuggers, I'm with you on this one. You missed off LanceBombardier though.

Sluggy x

4. Seconded.

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You're not.

It's a shame we have to bother Admin on a weekend though. Like the rest of us I imagine they have better things to do than worry about these halfwits.

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I wouldn't mind being crashed out halfway through a meal bacause of these halfwits all over my site. It's bad enough all the pointless threads they are starting, but they are spoiling good ones as well.

It's not quite as bad as when all those Rangers nutjobs invaded about 6 months ago, but nearly.

7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Oh, don't get me wrong Fugly. Not a pop at you by any means, more at sigh of exasperation at the idiots that are trashing threads and generally being arseholes.

8. SHUT UP

9. It's OK, I have run crying to a mod. Because I am like that, a big whinging girl's blouse.

10. you fella need an o2 tag or band from using your mothers computer.

11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

These have all been suspended and IP address banned. Unfortunately we have to suffer idiots like these and of course the best defense is to ignore them.

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:salut:

Cheers boss. It has indeed been a trollfest of a weekend!

13. cheers boss.

14. Personally I would have preferred to see the cnuts slated (as they were, regularly) until they wet themselves and went running to mummy.

15. Just a thought - and it grates me like everyone else, but assuming that we're suffering serial offenders, couldn't we adopt a two strong strike rule, and publish IP addresses against the repeat offenders?

Sorry, not put very well, If somebody logs on from a fixed IP, that has been previously flagged by the MOD's, couldn't we display the IP addresses under the "new" username - it would at least signal to the grown-ups, that the poster was previously a troll?

btw - Good CO, if you're reading this, I PM'd you over a week ago, message is still in my Outbox, not hassling, but didn't know if it was my end or yours, etc.