*sigh*

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
chainsaw
tom_miller
Lord_PooFun

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that these individuals need to be delivered the internet equivalent of a fuel-air bomb.

Can Admin apply appropriate "clothing" to these clowns please?

Fugly said:
chainsaw
tom_miller
Lord_PooFun

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that these individuals need to be delivered the internet equivalent of a fuel-air bomb.

SHUT UP YOU FLOOKIN WALT

Fugly said:
chainsaw
tom_miller
Lord_PooFun

Fuggers, I'm with you on this one. You missed off LanceBombardier though.

Sluggy x

Dale the snail said:
Fugly said:
chainsaw
tom_miller
Lord_PooFun

Fuggers, I'm with you on this one. You missed off LanceBombardier though.

Sluggy x
Seconded.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fugly said:
You're not.

It's a shame we have to bother Admin on a weekend though. Like the rest of us I imagine they have better things to do than worry about these halfwits.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Sixty said:
Fugly said:
You're not.

It's a shame we have to bother Admin on a weekend though. Like the rest of us I imagine they have better things to do than worry about these halfwits.
I wouldn't mind being crashed out halfway through a meal bacause of these halfwits all over my site. It's bad enough all the pointless threads they are starting, but they are spoiling good ones as well.

It's not quite as bad as when all those Rangers nutjobs invaded about 6 months ago, but nearly.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh, don't get me wrong Fugly. Not a pop at you by any means, more at sigh of exasperation at the idiots that are trashing threads and generally being arseholes.

Fugly said:
Sixty said:
Fugly said:
You're not.

I wouldn't mind being crashed out halfway through a meal bacause of these halfwits all over my site. It's bad enough all the pointless threads they are starting, but they are spoiling good ones as well.

It's not quite as bad as when all those Rangers nutjobs invaded about 6 months ago, but nearly.

SHUT UP

Fugly said:
Sixty said:
Fugly said:
You're not.

It's OK, I have run crying to a mod. Because I am like that, a big whinging girl's blouse.

chainsaw said:
Fugly said:
Sixty said:
Fugly said:
You're not.

SHUT UP

you fella need an o2 tag or band from using your mothers computer.

These have all been suspended and IP address banned. Unfortunately we have to suffer idiots like these and of course the best defense is to ignore them.

Good CO said:
These have all been suspended and IP address banned. Unfortunately we have to suffer idiots like these and of course the best defense is to ignore them.
cheers boss.

Personally I would have preferred to see the cnuts slated (as they were, regularly) until they wet themselves and went running to mummy.

Just a thought - and it grates me like everyone else, but assuming that we're suffering serial offenders, couldn't we adopt a two strong strike rule, and publish IP addresses against the repeat offenders?

Sorry, not put very well, If somebody logs on from a fixed IP, that has been previously flagged by the MOD's, couldn't we display the IP addresses under the "new" username - it would at least signal to the grown-ups, that the poster was previously a troll?

btw - Good CO, if you're reading this, I PM'd you over a week ago, message is still in my Outbox, not hassling, but didn't know if it was my end or yours, etc.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
ABrighter2006 said:
Just a thought - and it grates me like everyone else, but assuming that we're suffering serial offenders, couldn't we adopt a two strong strike rule, and publish IP addresses against the repeat offenders?

Sorry, not put very well, If somebody logs on from a fixed IP, that has been previously flagged by the MOD's, couldn't we display the IP addresses under the "new" username - it would at least signal to the grown-ups, that the poster was previously a troll?

btw - Good CO, if you're reading this, I PM'd you over a week ago, message is still in my Outbox, not hassling, but didn't know if it was my end or yours, etc.
To save GCO pointing it out, look at his sig block - "Please don't send me PMs - sometimes they'll be in my inbox for weeks! admin @ arrse.co.uk and you'll get a decent quick response."

;)

I had a coffee-less interview the last time I did it..... :D

AB retreats to find cleaning kit and small pistol to do the honourable thing!

Cheers Fugly - yep, guilty, - you think I read anything he writes!

btw Good Co, if you're reading this - there's an email on its way to you.

Might have been a brighter 2006, but feck, what a dimmer 2007.

Darwin had a point!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
AB2006 - Sorry, but the Mess Webley is away for inspection, you'll just have to hang yourself from the Regimental flagpole. :D

Dads, any chance you could have a glance at This Idiot?

Its only an example of his pointless work, but anyone on here who quotes himself 5 times deserves some special attention from Admin - especially considering the weekend we've just had.

Damn! I was hoping to meet up with these stalwart chaps, and have a good knees up with them. When I say knees up I mean knees to the groin obviously.

Maybe they were unloved as children??