Sig Regt at Hereford????

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by whitenoise, Mar 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard on the grape vine, a Regt will be forming at Hereford in the future. Any truth in this, has anyone else heard this rumour?

2. I would suggest, irrespective of the answer, that is'nt a good question to ask on the internet. OPSEC issues?

3. Check out 18 Sig Regt for info

4. Where can you get info on 18 sig regt? Why not talk about it, every other unit is discussed on here?

5. If you need info PM me - I'm sure you could get info through the normal channels though

6. Point taken doomsayer smack on the wrist appologies!

Incoming!

7. Don't ever type the letters "S" and "F" too close together as everyone will start claiming that it's violating opsec and Al Qaeda will get us all.

OK - the guys are highly trained and I have a lot of respect for their professionalism but let's try and avoid being blinded by a blanket pop-star adoration. Opsec should apply regardless of whichever unit we speak about - unfortunately H is still perceived as some mystical palace full of ross kemps. Damn tv and sas-fiction.

8. What did you think they were going to do with the excess Infantry after the cuts?