Sig - L/Cpl Board

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by liney555, Sep 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it soon? :?
  2. Im sooooooo coming off this year it's a ded cert.

O wait no im not...

Silly me forgetting to tape it and DS watch again this year!!!
  3. I don't think you need to "DS Watch" mate. Being good at your job and not being a gobshite is a good start. Or transfer to a decent trade.
  4. 1st friday of October the results come out. That's the 6th so you dont have to look it up.
  5. Huh are you actually in the Signals? Cos I think you'll find you do. Not that I care anymore
  6. Oh my god boring!!!!!
  7. The thing is, mate, if you're unable to get promoted purely on merit then the chances are that you're probably crap at your job, a liability as a soldier and simply unsuited to being in the Army. Or very very unlucky.

With such a chip on your soldier and a totally ill-deserved sense of being done over by the system you're probably better off becoming a civvy and scrounging off the state. And you might as well sue the Army for discrimination at the same time, you poor dear.

8. 8O 8O
  9. You're absoultely right. I am crap at my job, a liability as a soldier and unsuited to life in the Army. Thank you for bringing that to my attention its all clear now.

I will let you decide what my next step in life is after I get out. Since how you're so well informed on me.

Don't really fancy scrounging off the state though so can you be a little more inventive please.
  10. Still seeking that first tape Higround???

Taking cover as I type. Do it the tech way and pick the right cornflake packet from Tescos.
  11. Nah gave up on that a while back now. No longer bitter and twisted just looking forward to the day I get to hand in my green kit . Not going to be one of those guys that does 22 years and gets nowhere may as well try something else while im still young rather than being a 22 year siggy wondering where the fcuk my life went.
  12. Higround,

How long you been in mate?, Trade?
  13. Is your trade Liney?
  14. 5 n half years and im an rs op. Surprised you dont remember that yes sir!