sidepouches

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Cymru_am_Byth, Feb 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do I need to make them into the daysack?

1. Yoke
    2. 1 times strappy thing

Is that all?

2. 1 yoke and 2 strappy things i think.

S5

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Or a 'Assault Vest' as these often have the clips that allowyou to attatch them onto the back webbing.

4. well you can attach the sidepouches straight onto the normal webbing anyway can't you?

5. Correct...2 strappy things....... and a degree in neuclear biology.......

Bin em and get a decent day sack that rolls up small for the gap between bergan and side pouch then transfer what you need into that at side pouch donning time..............

6. a yoke ,2 strappy things oh feck itt just leave them on

7. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Arktis do, or used to, a very very good little pack. Just one main compartment and no lid zippy pockets but folds down very very small indeed. Comfy and fits between bergan and sidepouch.

I bought it off an ex-gunner friend as with a few other bits and bobs, one being his old Berg crusader bergan. Which he had the front covered in a sort of elasticy mesh bungee thing, one daysack holder and ready to go.

Rocket packs as a daysack? Thanks but no thanks, good enough for your sandwiches and your flask - nowt else!

8. They still do - and I'd recommend it any day of the week - and twice at the weekend.

Meanwhilst, back to the side pouch issue...
    [​IMG]
    PLCE Side Pouch & Yoke Assembly

Hope that helps.

9. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

What a polova!

Arktis...arktis...arktis... :D

10. thanks batfink