side pockets plce mtp

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by etxeondo, Aug 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trying to get hold of karrimor side pockets in mtp either roll top or standard side or omni pocket. Cut story short anyone selling them as none on ebay yet or sites like rvops etc ? cheers

2. Kitmoster perhaps?

3. I tried them, but they have the old dpm, og and tan colours.

4. The only place you can get kit in MTP is through your stores chain, unless someone else is selling their issue kit on EBay.

5. Already on issue with the "big radio" bergan. Ask nicely I spose and you might get some.

6. Yes, and when that happens it sends some of the site lickers into a ******* tail spinning frenzy :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Karrimor SF are making the MTP kit for MoD and the catalogue clearly states MTP not multicam. Their website indicates any sales will be to military units only.

8. Ok did not know the pic was from the catalogue as I am only phone and not been able to look at it. The picture looks like it has been taken in a shop so that is why I was not sure. I know Karrimor are making the issue stuff at the moment however there is a lot of other shops advertising MTP when it is really multicam.

9. Try combatservicesupport.com

10. The pic isn't from the catalogue. It is from, at an apparently wild eyed but really quite educated guess, the Karrimor stand at last week's Outdoor Retailer expo in Salt-Lake City.

Edited to add: I don't like the way this link embedding system mucks around with your spelling. Karrimor is a proper noun so gets a sodding capital. Herrumph!