Sickening racist attack

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by razorman, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are the BNP going to say about this?

Racists who beat Asian to death face life in jail

Despicable.

2. razorman

Have you managed to find a link yet?

They must know a party member that needs the full atention of the media.

3. I'm sure we could find smiliar stories about racist attacks to ask all types of ethnic minioritys.

4. He should have kept a machete handy.

5. razorman

I see David Cameron has been making comparisons with the BNP and Islamic fundamentalists.

BBC

Say what you mean and explain yourself razorman.

I would like to believe that the BNP would deplore this cowardly act.
    What do you think or wish to imply?

6. It never used to be like this but aren't most taxi drivers tooled up these days?

7. If they are they're breaking the law and should be nicked.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Civpop, you obviously feel strongly about this, but why have you launched a sudden tirade against razorman?

It is obvious that razorman deplores this horrible act, as do I.

So there you go.

What are YOU trying to imply?

9. Fugly

I had just read the piece with cameron making comparisons of the BNP with Islamic fundamentalists and lost it with more smearing from razorman.

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fair enough.

I don't have a lot of time for the BNP, they go a bit to far for my liking - bordering, even crossing into, the extreme - the point Cameron was making.

On topic though, this was a horrific act. It was horrific even if you paint all the subjects grey and totally remove the race issue.

The fact that this man was targeted purely because of his race - and a pathetic tenuous connection between rival gangs - makes it even worse.

The w@nkers who did this are as bad as the w@nkers blowing themselves up on the underground.

I think THAT was what Cameron was getting at.

The BNP take a far too extreme line on things.

11. Fugly

You think it is right to link a political party with a racist attack?

Does that suit you?

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No. I do not think it is right.

But in the case of the BNP, yes i do think it is right.

They often use racist incidents as part of their propaganda. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I have no time for the BNP because of their inherant hatred.

13. Most people think that the BNp incite racial hatred and violence.
    Maybe you were unaware of that...?

14. Razorman,

You've just took a random dispicable racist attack and linked it to the BNP.

RIP Mr Mohammad Parvaiz.

15. Well I'm amazed. Nice red herring, and some lovely smoke laid, Civpop.

Fugly actually spotted what you were really about early on. However, you managed to talk your way out of it, by taking a totally different tack.

Let's look at what was actually said...

Razorman said

What are the BNP going to say about this?

Despicable.

That was his comment. I am going to make the presumption that Razorman actually meant that as the BNP are not slow to comment on other race crimes, he wondered what the BNP would have to say about this dreadful incident. Nowhere does he link the BNP with fundamentalism

You however do , and seek to obsfucate the issue into the bargain.

What has that to do with wondering if the BNP will make any sort of statement on this wicked murder? In fact, not only has it nothing whatsoever to do with Razormans post, it's a red herring that you introduce yourself.

In addition -
    You are trying to create an issue out of thin air here , and a distraction from the real question.You then further compound it with

Razorman has already said what he means,and nowhere has he said the BNP are responsible, or even smeared them. You are trying to sidetrack the thread, as noted by Fugly.Why I have no idea but you are enjoying some success as....

He did no such thing,

However, the BNP haven't wasted any time linking themselves to and exploiting attacks allegedly racist in origin , have they?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=56523

So yes, I'd be interested to hear what the BNP have to say about this attack too.

On a seperate note, don't make yourself comfortable Jacques , you won't be here long.