Sickening Abuse by British Soldiers in Iraq

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by HB70, Feb 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Typical thick Squaddies.

It seems irrelevant whether you are torturing hotel workers in Iraq, getting blown up in Afghanistan or beating some holiday makers up in Cyprus the story is the same.

Innocent people have to suffer.

I hope those scum from the Queens Lancashire Regiment who murdered an innocent man are jailed for a very very long time along with their CO.

Little wonder the British public dont support you any more.

The British Army make me ashamed of my country.

2. Bye Bye troll.

3. Thanks for that, someone nastier than me will be along shortly to make you cry, why not introduce your self so we can see which pathetic uni social group/bedsit/workers commune you are living in?

4. Hole?

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yes he is - an arrsehole.

6. 'Troll'

You stupid fuckers think that just because someone disagrees with you they are 'trolls'

7. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I would like to stand up for the original poster. When i was in Iraq I too was subject to appalling abuse by the British Army. As a serving member of the Royal Navy they made me shower only 3 times a week, gave me heavy things to carry and the food, frankly, left a lot to be desired. To top it off they made me run around a lot. Left me scared for life.

Oh sorry different abuse. Right. OK.

8. You anything else you want to say while your at it,Knob !

9. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Sorry HB70, they are so cruel on this site. You stand up for what you know in your heart is true. But it might be more helpful if you did it on CiF cos frankly they are more in to that left leaning hippy crap.

10. Funny isnt it, but whenever I open a thread like this, I just know it is from some fooktard who joined the site today.

Troll or yet another hippy fooker?

11. Bet you loved it in the showers though

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Take away your ipod did they?

13. You Squaddies are all such 'Heros' arent you

Really Heroic to batter some innocent hotel worker to death innit

14. Wah and hole, not often you get to say that.