• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sickened

Posted on another section by mistake but read on........

I have just seen our illustrious leader ( Not ) present the award of 'Britain's best' to our forces on TV. The award I obviously do not dissagree with, however this is a great advance from kissing babies at election times, this ( Trying to be polite ) Person hated the forces while chancellor. I Hope the rest of the public and the media ( Hello writers )see this as such
This has my heckles up enough to make as much noise as I can locally! ( Media )

There is a video link on this page ( Bottom right ) http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/BritainsBest2008/default.html

Still not as bad as 'giving up golf' to show solidarity with the families who have lost loved ones in Iraq. That dishonour goes to George W.

Latest Threads