Sick Parade

Seen it in the training regts, I actually know a civvy I used to work with, got a warning letter for having a heart attack. Fking glory be.

Did a Jarrod but no hits.
Anyone do sick parades or just the R. Sigs?
You felt unwell , maybe had a fever, the shits . Had to get dressed in you number twos, with your washing/shaving bag and Army issued PJs . Report to the RSM and ask permission to go to see the MO?

Great times , not
Almost the same in my old lot. Didn't have to see the razzer, but did have to 253 kit.

Did a Jarrod but no hits.
Anyone do sick parades or just the R. Sigs?
You felt unwell , maybe had a fever, the shits . Had to get dressed in you number twos, with your washing/shaving bag and Army issued PJs . Report to the RSM and ask permission to go to see the MO?

Great times , not
15 Regt RLC (as was) in Donnington used to do exactly that in the late 90s.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Remember this happening at Gutersloh.

Think 1 LSR may have had a similar policy?

It didn't last as noted further down the thread some genuinely ill soldiers did not go sick due to the eff around factor. Common sense prevailed in the end.

As for the CO, if it is the same one I am thinking about a total buffoon. RSM....didn't have much dealings with but may know which one you are referring to.
I was 6 regt at the time so don't remember their CO or RSM.
The chimp of a CO/RSM that I was referring to was that of 4LSR. No leadership whatsoever, stupid morale destroying decisions, high sign off rate, high biff rate etc The only positive was that it encouraged me to push for promotion to get the **** out off there.

triggerigger

War Hero
Pussys.
If you do it properly you go straight to icu and then report ready for light duties 5 months later without asking anyone.

That's almost Victorian . Were blokes leaving in droves?
I wasn't with them personally (different unit, same camp) but I don't think that morale was that great amongst the troops.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Seen it in the training regts, I actually know a civvy I used to work with, got a warning letter for having a heart attack. Fking glory be.
Heart not maintaining regulation pauses? March the guilty bastard in!

Latest Threads