Sick bastard

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fablonbiffchitthe1st, Apr 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I read that story this morning. There are some sick people out there.

2. Was just reading that before I came on here, it's ******* horrible. Hope they lock the bastard up and throw away the key.

3. Couldn't agree more, but still they stay.

4. What an absolute callous, horrible cnut. Shocking.

5. Words fail me.

6. An eye for an eye has never been more appropriate.

• Like Like x 2
  7. fingers crossed the ****** and bubba get some quality 'intro' time together,
    or skull fucks his eyes out

8. A terrible price to pay for stupidity, but there seems an endless parade of them. If you want to depress yourself into a decline, try reading Theodore Dalrymple's book 'Life at the Bottom' on the life of the underclass.

9. I hope he's locked away for a long time for what he did. I tend to say that our judiciary are independent and they sentence people according to the evidence presented at the trial where most of us are not present. Clearly in this instance, an example through a very long sentence would be appropriate of what can happen to you when you do something so terrible to someone.

• Like Like x 2
  10. It's not often you'll see me type this but words fail me.

Sickening.

11. I'm not a fan of the hang em and flog em brigade most of the time as it's nutters who are as sick in the head as the offenders, but some crimes make you want to skip due process and proceed to a bullet in the back of the head and a shallow grave for the protection of humanity in general.

• Like Like x 2
  12. It is not as clear cut and simple as you imply! My current partner was in a violent relationship with an ******** of a husband. He beat her up, ripped out chunks of hair etc. The problem was, as she put it, it was not regular nor were there patterns! When I said she should have left the ****** as soon as it started, she said that yes she agrees, but it becomes a form of attention - not very well explained, but hope you get the gist. I would gladly do the same to the twat and to the one in the OP's story!!!

13. Sorry but I don't see how you can be even a bit surprised by this. An average week sees two women murdered by the toe-rags they live with, usually kicked to death and frequently mutilated. The only remarkable thing about this case is that she survived to give evidence.