Sic Transit - 75 Years!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot are 75 this year!.. FFS! Almost 50 years of w!nk images..

Still time has taken its toll.. While Sophia looks 'up to snuff' and better, even for 75, poor Brigitte looks more like the dogs she tries to protect these days..

the reality puts a damper on the old memories..

should find out the name of Sophia's plastic surgeon.. he does good work [ or find out what she's been drinking..can't be the work of pasta..can it? ]
  2. [​IMG]

Sadly some women don't age well. 8O :( Brigitte I'm sorry to say is one of them. :( If she had a dentist reset her tombstones maybe she wouldn't look like such a fright. She's no longer the sex kitten of the Sixties, but she wouldn't look bad as someone's nana if she fixed the snag. :wink:
  3. I hate to sound all 'cosmo' on you...but if ever there was an advert for sunscreen, there it is!!!
  4. And what happened to the NSFW warning?
  5. Obviously from Wankipedia and I know she does look only marginally better than what you might chuck out when you clean out a cat litter tray but at least she does have some principles. Fcuking ugly ones but she does at least have some.

6. Yeah, she looks awful doesn't she?

7. nooo...she looks fab! Brigitte is looking a bit leathery though!

8. Good for her. I don't advocate eating horse meat either.
  9. IIRC the Septics produce and export more horse meat than the Frogs and Belgians combined.Interesting isn't it.
  11. So ugly. Fake tits too. Nah Bardot for me. They may hang lower than an elephants trunk but I bet there's some fun to be had.
  12. That may be so, but I don't advocate eating it and I don't (knowingly) do so. On the other hand, I don't object to horse meat being an ingredient of Rex's kibbles & bits.
  13. Dont know about hosremeat but I bet their saddlebags are well worn.
  14. Well, you can stick the pair of them! I will be mostly dining at Raquel's thank you.
    And...she 69, how appropriate is that "snigger"

Attached Files: