Siblings, who needs them?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robert_Da_Hero, Jul 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Basically sitting in the battle cruiser earlier, and some big guy who looks like he's just spent half an hour sitting in a cement mixer on full wack walks in. And I notice him keep trying to catch my eye.

Cue big Rob ask "hello mate do I know you".

Cement mixer - "yeah yeah yeah my sisters been traumatised all morning, apparently it was one of you or your cronies what happend?"

Big Rob - "Nothing to do with me mate"

:twisted:

hahah truth is I ruined her dirtbox.

Anyone else had a funny weekend.

2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

bore off twat

3. If I bored off this room would be very boring, admit it thomas.

4. Well there'd be more room in here, without your all pervading ego.

5. Yeah best you just leave then Matthew.

Disclaimer: I know your names not Matthew I just like calling you it.

6. Disclaimer: I couldn't give a fu ck. Now bore off diarrhoea lips you are contributing more than your worth to global indifference.

7. And there was me thinking we were E-friends. Oh well.

8. You're not STILL here are you? I was sure you're infinitely enormous ego would have imploded and sucked you into a black hole by now. Well. hoping i suppose. How are you anyway dear?

9. Im still about Miss Tree, hows yourself? you still gagging for my gurth?

10. I told you, it's GIRTH, or it would be if you had any, probably, not that i'd know, or wish to find out thanks!

11. Stop trying to act clever, My "Girth" is your main priority. Dont hate congragulate.

12. Pararegtom

Civpop make I laugh now fcuk off tosspot

13. Congratulation on having.......sorry.being........a dick. Just because you have tiny hands doesn't mean you have a big penis, just feels like it! Happy wanking. goodnight dear.

(oh, and one more thing................hate, not a word I would use in reference to yourself, a bored sense of pity would be more accurate.)

14. Says the girl who begged me in PM's.

anyway Thomas your starting to annoy me, you want a poke in the eye or not?

15. Pararegtom

Oh i love interweb fannies like yourself now be good and get back to your council estate.