SIB

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Army_Rizzle, Oct 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone been investigated by them before? What are they like?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Your in the shit then!

3. Go on, what have you done?!?!

4. 30% are really sharp, just hope you get one of the others.

5. I dont think its a good idea to discuss it whilst its being investigated, especially not on the internet but just wanted to know wether there militant or lazy slackers.

6. Well......if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about??!?!

7. On the whole not as good as they like to think they are, deffo not as sharp as the civvy bizzies, the ones that dealt with me were hopeless.........thank f*ck !!

8. Never dealt with the civvies then?

9. cid sharp lol. Please....

10. not to a cockney gangster obviously lol

11. They seemed fairly swept up from my first dealings with them (as a witness I hasten to add...) but my opinion has deteriorated somewhat as my career has progressed and I have got to know them a little better!!

I think it all depends on who you get...

12. Lets hope you dont get "No Cough" Jonas, if you do then say goodbye to your liberty. Why do you ask, well in police speak a cough is when you admit to the crime, well No Cough Jonas does not depend on people admitting crimes, he will and I mean will gather all the evidence against you so that no jury or court martia lwould be afraid of finding you guilty.
    If you do get him, im not sure where he is posted to at the moment, make sure youi get a very good brief, mind he eats them alive when he has the evidence. If he only thinks you are guilty he will be like a rottwieler and wont let go till he has every bit of evidence to convict you.

13. well as long as he aint at bulford rmp then lol

14. What's the problem with that? If the evidence exists to support his theory of guilt, then surely you are guilty. If there is no evidence to support a case, then surely no conviction is possible.

15. No sh it Sherlock