Sian O'Callaghan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was there a memo banning mentioning her and the taxi driver?
    I've not seen anything about it from you sick bastards.

2. Police hunting for missing nightclubber Sian O'Callaghan have found her body and are trying to establish who a second body belongs to.

I'll have it?

3. I think VM was referring to the lack of wit and retort in the NAAFI Bar about her demise.

4. I think 3PSG was doing exactly that.

Subtle, but good.

5. Aaaahh, just re-read it. I must have taken an extra large dose of retardation this morning.

6. It's all down to the "O'" in her name. Nobody gives a shit about a dead paddy.

Still would though.

7. All a bit sad really. My secretary's son went to school with the lass and they were all hugga mugga, so she's not been much use this week. One feels a bit different when it happens 'on your doorstep', so to speak. Apparently she was a lovely girl.

8. Several people who work in the warehouse here either knew her or knew of her, so it's a hot topic here.

TBH most are having a reality check to the fact she was coming out of a nightclub (they all go to) probably pissed up and was killed by your ever-so-friendly taxi driver.
    However, give it a fortnight and they'll all be staggering along climbing into anything that moves. :wink:

I'm tempted to offer some wise words of advice along the lines of . . .

"Be careful what you wish for. At the end of the night and you're on your way home, don't tell anyone that . . . 'I could die for a kebab!'"

9. I am thinking of starting a taxi business,just one car for now - wonder how much it costs?

10. And another thing,why was she alone at 3am and her boyfriend was at home alone?

11. He wasn't alone - he was bumming Maddie

12. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Half the people I work with, either knew her, her boyfriend and now the guy who has been arrested. I have to now wonder if Glynn Razell might be getting an early release and then subsequent questions asked about the other arrests that happened around the same time as his.

Vanman, I was told that the boyfriend was away in Cheltenham and she was out with friends but opted to leave early as she had had enough to drink.