si 2005 859 allowablvant legislation e expences

hi i have an unusual question to raise about what is allowable , i have read the relevant legislation and am still at a loss. is there any one willing to pm about this , dose 859 para 4 superceed 752 para 17 sub f ? cheers

hi i have an unusual question to raise about what is allowable , i have read the relevant legislation and am still at a loss. is there any one willing to pm about this , dose 859 para 4 superceed 752 para 17 sub f ? cheers
Hi I dont have a fucken clue what you are talking about , maybe you should ask your pay office. or is that too hard , anyway dont get the inpershun you com over as suprfishul or anythink.

Cheers

regarding allowable expense claims jsp 572 paragraph 17 section f says ...such other expenses which in the reasonable opinion of the adjudicating officer it is appropriate for the reservist to claim. regarding allowable expense claims statutory instrument 2005/859 para 4 exactly mirrors para 17 s first 5 points a-e but excludes f.
my question is what bit will be used when claiming allowable expences.

This is not an unusual question, "Should I spread marmite on this hedgehog" is an unusual question.

Send key setting, over.

You are Red Square's thick child and I claim my five groats.

Looks like the result of third cousin marriages to me!