si 2005 859 allowablvant legislation e expences

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by aurelian, Dec 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i have an unusual question to raise about what is allowable , i have read the relevant legislation and am still at a loss. is there any one willing to pm about this , dose 859 para 4 superceed 752 para 17 sub f ? cheers

2. You edited your post for clarification yet you still failed to use a single full stop or capital letter.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hi I dont have a fucken clue what you are talking about , maybe you should ask your pay office. or is that too hard , anyway dont get the inpershun you com over as suprfishul or anythink.

Cheers

4. regarding allowable expense claims jsp 572 paragraph 17 section f says ...such other expenses which in the reasonable opinion of the adjudicating officer it is appropriate for the reservist to claim. regarding allowable expense claims statutory instrument 2005/859 para 4 exactly mirrors para 17 s first 5 points a-e but excludes f.
    my question is what bit will be used when claiming allowable expences.

5. 33 and a tin of John West tuna. I hope that helped.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mug

Mug Clanker

Do you mean, The Reserve Forces (Call-out and Recall) (Financial Assistance) Regulations 2005 No. 859 PART 4?

7. This is not an unusual question, "Should I spread marmite on this hedgehog" is an unusual question.

• Like Like x 2
  8. yes the one ivor signed

9. Oh, THAT one!

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bahnhof???

• Like Like x 1
  12. Send key setting, over.

13. Mag to Grid......

• Like Like x 1
  14. You are Red Square's thick child and I claim my five groats.

15. Claim it and see. Works for MPs. Well, used to ...