Shyster Shiner

Offshore_Harry

Old-Salt
Liar, liar, liar....and he gets his face on arrse...bet he is chuffed now!
1519818629191.png

Found this on the Inter-Web . . . .

"THE HUMAN SHYTES LAWYERS ARE REALLY FILLING THEIR BOOTS NOW . WHEN WILL THEY STOP , I HEARD IT COULD GO AS FAR BACK AS BUDICCA"

32555542_1804289636544492_4608080414857232384_n.jpg

Although not the Shyster, it does get a dishonourable mention:

Although I think there does need to be investigations, I don’t think it’s fair to give a person a gun, put them in a war zone and then hang them out to dry.

NSP

LE

Although I think there does need to be investigations, I don’t think it’s fair to give a person a gun, put them in a war zone and then hang them out to dry.
Was Afghanistan a place where you could easily define a civilian and a combatant, though - at least for males. As far as I can tell, every swinging dick and his goat runs around the place with an AK in hand and was happy to use it. Ergo...?????

ALLEGED war crimes BBC as no one has been prosecuted, innocent until proven guilty and all that I hope there is some actual proof of a cover up in the programme because there doesn’t seem to be any in that report.

Was Afghanistan a place where you could easily define a civilian and a combatant, though - at least for males. As far as I can tell, every swinging dick and his goat runs around the place with an AK in hand and was happy to use it. Ergo...?????
And Iraq.

Whatever next, RAF pilots dropping munitions on pre-planned targets getting hauled over the coals for collateral damage?

Talk about cutting the head off the snake.

If anyone is going to be tried, there is only one person who should be tried, Anthony Blair. The Prime Minister put boots on the ground, now I am a a bit worse for wear right now so I will leave it here, any chance there is a tenuous link to TB Liars accountability to war crimes?

When the alleged cover-up is actually the close down of IHAT/Northmoor, this now sounds more like former investigators having difficulty finding another gravy train.

When the alleged cover-up is actually the close down of IHAT/Northmoor, this now sounds more like former investigators having difficulty finding another gravy train.
I suspect that, given the resources that were fired at IHAT initially, many former employees are a touch bitter that Shiner's epic fall from grace has left them with nothing to show for their years.

Rightly or wrongly, the sterling greed and dishonesty shown by one man will forever taint that organisation.

Point noted, but there are specific cover-up allegations in the Sunday Times not involving the close of IHAT/Northmoor. In this situation it is very helpful to the MoD that decisions not to prosecute have ultimately been taken by the independent Service Prosecuting Authority, although the setting up of that authority following challenges to the previous military justice system was the subject of much harrumphing at the time.

Donny

ADC
I think you’ve put your finger on it there. This line from the BBC report stands out:
An investigation by BBC Panorama and the Sunday Times has spoken to 11 British detectives who said they found credible evidence of war crimes.
”11 British detectives” sounds like a bunch of retired plod who’ve been very well paid by IHAT for a few years. They failed dismally to come up with enough evidence to persuade an independent prosecutor there was a case, and they can now see the money drying up. Journalists are more gullible than independent prosecutors, and a bit of public outrage might be enough to keep the good times rolling for them. If there was genuinely a case to answer I struggle to believe they wouldn’t have found it by now, after so much time and money has been spent (wasted?) on it.

I think you’ve put your finger on it there. This line from the BBC report stands out:
”11 British detectives” sounds like a bunch of retired plod who’ve been very well paid by IHAT for a few years. They failed dismally to come up with enough evidence to persuade an independent prosecutor there was a case, and they can now see the money drying up. Journalists are more gullible than independent prosecutors, and a bit of public outrage might be enough to keep the good times rolling for them. If there was genuinely a case to answer I struggle to believe they wouldn’t have found it by now, after so much time and money has been spent (wasted?) on it.
Perhaps they can go to Portugal and find Maddie now...

At least they waited a whole week after Remembrance Day

syrup

LE

I think the phrase a bunch of tw4ts is the phrase most people use to describe the "retired detectives"
I seem to remember a tale of them threatening a lad on his own doorstep with arrest even though they have o powers

Latest Threads