"Shut the City Down" Protest - Um, no :)

Only 12 days to Bugsit.

I would like to know what is going through his febrile brain whilst he is on ROPS
He'll be plotting his revenge, he will have rehearsed some brilliant comebacks and have stacks or proof that he was the greatest criketeer, hod carrier, athlete, boxer, drug dealer, picture restorer translator that the world has ever seen.
We will all be sorry and bow down to his awesomeness.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
He'll be plotting his revenge, he will have rehearsed some brilliant comebacks and have stacks or proof that he was the greatest criketeer, hod carrier, athlete, boxer, drug dealer, picture restorer translator that the world has ever seen.
We will all be sorry and bow down to his awesomeness.
Electrical Engineer. Don't forget how he rewired Harden Barracks single-handed...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Electrical Engineer. Don't forget how he rewired Harden Barracks single-handed...
It wasn't the same oke who rewired Pristina hospital pretty much single-handedly.
I was drinking with that ouen a week ago and he's not a liar.

I need a socket moving in the kitchen for the new cooker, do you think Drugsy can assist?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
It wasn't the same oke who rewired Pristina hospital pretty much single-handedly.
Don't think so. Our man here would, presumably, have done the job in the late sixties. By the time of the Yugoslav nastiness he would have been a civilian for over 20 years - as far as we can make out! Doubt it was your drinking mate for many reasons, for starters you're reasonably sane...

Did he have arms like wet string and smell of wee and pigeon shit?

If not, he's gen.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Would 7.62 be too much to ask ?
Ethically sourced, non polluting glorious Communist 7.62, and not some racist imperial lackey 7.62.

Latest Threads