"Shut the City Down" Protest - Um, no :)

I can't find the link at the moment, but Bugsy once claimed he could earn a fortune.
Which certainly doesn't explain why he lives in a hovel.
I expect that his body would be of great interest to medical science, after all, the athletics and sporting world hasbeen trying to develop the perfect athlete for decades.

Can you imagine the genetics that have developed a multi-talented athlete like Drugsy?

Not only a world class sprinter, but the strength and power of a champion boxer and the co-ordination of a 90mph fast bowler plus the eagle eye of a sharpshooter.

I'm humbled just to be posting on the same internet forum!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I expect that his body would be of great interest to medical science, after all, the athletics and sporting world hasbeen trying to develop the perfect athlete for decades.

Can you imagine the genetics that have developed a multi-talented athlete like Drugsy?

Not only a world class sprinter, but the strength and power of a champion boxer and the co-ordination of a 90mph fast bowler plus the eagle eye of a sharpshooter.

All that with arms like wet string and a chest pigeons would be embarrassed to own.

Dredd

LE
So we’re back to the tried and tested SOP for all the previous Bugsy-bashing threads. I call it “Bugsy’s dog-whistle strategy”. It works in that I chip in a post or two on the thread and then all the psychotic ARRSE crazies pile in, desperately attempting to be as insulting and abusive as possible, serving up whatever comes to hand mentally and appears to do the trick. However, it’s all old hat, sometimes ten or more years old and has already been posted, quite literally, hundreds and hundreds of times before. When things then die down a little, I show up again and the whole ridiculous circus re-starts.

What many fail to immediately recognise is that it’s also a highly interesting study in sociology. It’s a prime example of how so-called “normal” folks react when they believe themselves free of the typical (and often unwritten) social constraints. They’re on the internet doing their level best to administer as much damage as they can to an anonymous individual on an anonymous website. There’s no-one to stop (or clearly identify) them, so they derangedly bluster on like a frenzied mob of self-righteous “citizens” at a public lynching. The very thin sheen of “civilisation” disappears.

The interesting thing about all of those contributing is that, to a man, they’d all describe themselves as mature, reasonable and sensible, even “pillars of the community", but when they’re anonymous and let off the leash, they exhibit completely different behaviour and document just how mean-minded, spiteful and malicious their inner thoughts are when confronted with someone they’ve arbitrarily decided to vent their impotent fury on. The question as to whether they employ the same drastic tactics in their everyday life will probably remain unanswered, but there’s certainly plenty of room for speculation there. In the meantime, the practice has become a well-known phenomenon on the internet and goes by the name of “mobbing”. And as is evident on ARRSE, even ex, serving and wannabe squaddies can easily fall prey to it.

I admit that I have a very hard time taking such folks seriously, although some of their frantic posts are worth a good chuckle and provide a lot of (involuntary) entertainment. Anyway, playmates, off we go with “Bugsy’s dog-whistle strategy”. Have fun!

MsG
Yes, yes. All very good.

Now, when is your book coming out? You know, the autobiography that was suggested. It will be a smashing read. I'd even put in a pre-release order.

Unlike the other one you wrote. Remember the one? That's right, the one without the ISBN. That has never been traced. Shame, as it suggests that is is only a figment of imagination without the proof.

Wasnt he some sort of gymnast as well?

Dredd

LE
Ive quickly sent a PM to every single person bar you, on the site, Ive only read 20000 replies so far but they all concur that you are a lying penis.
That's not true.

I didn't use the word penis.

The used the other genital instead.

Dredd

LE
I see my "Bugsy's dog-whistle strategy" is functioning absolutely flawlessly, even on this thread. However, it's all ancient stuff that the rabid ARRSE loonies are posting. It's all been done hundreds of times before on many other Bugsy-bashing threads. It makes you kind of wonder what sort of private, personal mindset the participants have, but at the same time, it's enlightening that they're so absolutely predictable - operating according to their motto: "This is a chance to insult and abuse Bugsy. I can't pass it up!"

Then off they go to secretly "dumb" as many of my posts as possible. And they really describe themselves as "mature"? Wonder will never cease. :smile: :smile: :smile:
They weren't Bugsy bashing threads.

They were reasonable threads. Then you rocked up and made it all about you, Princess.

He mentioned it when boasting about his hod carrying expertise, but I forget which of the many, many forums he's slithered around in it was.
He makes me feel quite inadequate....

He mentioned it when boasting about his hod carrying expertise, but I forget which of the many, many forums he's slithered around in it was.
Let have some minor merriment at Bugsy expense.

High performance athlete by all accounts

And hes got some licenses

His hod story (after someone pointed out its unlikely hes ever worked on a site)

Old noodle arms he wasnt

Before my time on arrse, but absolutely side splittingly funny levels of complete B/S

Thanks for posting those. Added to the "Bugsy's Tales of Old Army" fantasy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I gave you an informative as there isn't a dear God make it stop button.

He has been polluting the internet with his whopping fibs for years across multiple forums and sites, and not just the ones listed.

I gave you an informative as there isn't a dear God make it stop button.
I can't wait for him to be back on here claiming I never provide any proof of his many lies.

I'm hoping that his lawyers will be in contact with you soon. See you in court ;)

Lawyers don't work for penniless benefits scroungers.
He could earn up to 300k

And heres one of him denying ever saying he could earn up to 300K

Either way, Bugsy is part of the 1% and Im shitting my pants over the thought that Carter-Ruck are going to take me to the cleaners.

Only 12 days to Bugsit.

I would like to know what is going through his febrile brain whilst he is on ROPS

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Only 12 days to Bugsit.

I would like to know what is going through his febrile brain whilst he is on ROPS
Would 7.62 be too much to ask ?

Latest Threads