• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Shut down the BBC website!

I've just found the following report on the BBC website and need advice on how to shut it down before Mrs DeeJay sees it!

Oral sex linked to throat cancer

A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists.
HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found.

The New England Journal of Medicine study said the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners...

Fcuk, my missus reads arrse but not the BBC site - Mods, in all seriousness can we get this shit taken down or atleast re-name the thread to something like "Pictures of womens Gashs + hot lesbians"?

DeeJay said:
I've just found the following report on the BBC website and need advice on how to shut it down before Mrs DeeJay sees it!

A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists.
HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found.

The New England Journal of Medicine study said the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners...
How did they get 6 cocks in one mouth at the same time?

theoriginalphantom said:
DeeJay said:

How did they get 6 cocks in one mouth at the same time?

<Waits for a Jarrod response to that question>

DeeJay said:

So I can light a cigarette and blame it on something else? Wonderful! Off to the shops.... :wink:

DeeJay said:

If your worried you might giveyour wife throat cancer then she could sample me if it helps. :lol:

Latest Threads