Shrien Dewani will be extradited to stand trial in South Africa

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
The killing of his wife has more than a few unanswered questions.

The Bristol businessman denies any involvement and has fought extradition proceedings, arguing that he is suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder and is too unwell to be extradited.
Think I'll go join the riots then say it's too stressful to attend court...

Wordsmith

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Excellent news!! Bet he offs himself before the flight.

B

bokkatankie

Maybe he will be safer in SA than UK? Good article in Cape Times about how shocked South Africans were who were caught up in the riots. Nice bit about defending homes with golf clubs.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Max Clifford fails again!

When does he go to the European of Human Piss taking though? Surely this is not over. As soon as he sets foot in Zafrica his goose is cooked, so I doubt we've heard the last of this caper.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Agree - she'd could have met up with most of my miserable mates and been treated like a princess whilst spending their money and generally treating them like shit - they would have lapped it up to a man!

(I of course would have been able to withstand her charms because I am happily married I am - and the wife sometimes reads what I say here.)

I hope they string him up, the little prick - partly for wasting a very tidy bit of fluff and partly for planning it so shoddily. The bullshit story that he's trying to pass off as his version of events is absolutely laughable.

Seems to have been a farce from start to finish in terms of the investigation.

Apparently within a short space of time of arriving in SA Dewani had broached the subject of murdering his wife with his taxi driver.....as if.

Hopeless witnesses including one who has done so well that his immunity from prosecution has now been withdrawn.

Huge pressure to get him in the dock and give evidence in the hope he would incriminate himself because there was nothing else that stood up, hence all the noise about sexual proclivities.

For 6 weeks the Prosecution has slagged him off.

At the end of that the Defence simply filed a motion to dismiss the case because the "evidence" was clearly bollox.

So the judge was quite right to dismiss the case.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Because people are black and poor with very little education doesn't mean that after being cross examined by a highly paid lawyer that they are lying.