Shrien Dewani will be extradited to stand trial in South Africa

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dropshortjock, Aug 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The killing of his wife has more than a few unanswered questions.

Think I'll go join the riots then say it's too stressful to attend court...

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Excellent news!! Bet he offs himself before the flight.
  3. Maybe he will be safer in SA than UK? Good article in Cape Times about how shocked South Africans were who were caught up in the riots. Nice bit about defending homes with golf clubs.
  4. Lots of Saffers on Twitter saying that it's the right decision, but that 'Papa wag vir jou'. They seem to have missed the point slightly.
  5. He will be welcomed with open arms at Pollsmoor, Papa wag vir jou Dewani! :)
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Max Clifford fails again!

When does he go to the European of Human Piss taking though? Surely this is not over. As soon as he sets foot in Zafrica his goose is cooked, so I doubt we've heard the last of this caper.
  7. Bit off having the new Mrs killed because he was a closet poof… she was a fit looking lady.
  8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Agree - she'd could have met up with most of my miserable mates and been treated like a princess whilst spending their money and generally treating them like shit - they would have lapped it up to a man!

(I of course would have been able to withstand her charms because I am happily married I am - and the wife sometimes reads what I say here.)
  9. I hope they string him up, the little prick - partly for wasting a very tidy bit of fluff and partly for planning it so shoddily. The bullshit story that he's trying to pass off as his version of events is absolutely laughable.
  10. Case Booted.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!
  11. Seems to have been a farce from start to finish in terms of the investigation.

Apparently within a short space of time of arriving in SA Dewani had broached the subject of murdering his wife with his taxi if.
  12. You were saying..? :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2