Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Show us your lockdown barnets!

• Thread starter Deleted 4482
  • Start date
Doing the walk around before a flight.

Technical Manager.jpg

I'll be learning more about AGAI 67 if I tip up to our first drill night back in the ARC with it as it is currently I'll say that much.

First week of shutdown for me, luckily had a cut a few Tuesdays ago so I won't be getting the dogs clippers out just yet...
View attachment 463653

Ah yes, the dog clippers.

Mentioned to Mrs B yesterday that would soon have to deploy on some fluffy bits and might need her to help.

Got a look of complete and utter horror.

"Wassup with that? WTF do you think hairdresser does anyway? Apart from.that sod all hair and you could not screw it up if you tried"

Nope. Hair is for Hairdressers and involves long, costly rituals. Blasphemy to even think otherwise

Probably getting twitchy because her Cruella de Vil grey streak is developing nicely. (Thinks: really hope I didn't actually say that out loud. Been rather silent for a while now)

Ah yes, the dog clippers.

Mentioned to Mrs B yesterday that would soon have to deploy on some fluffy bits and might need her to help.

Got a look of complete and utter horror.

"Wassup with that? WTF do you think hairdresser does anyway? Apart from.that sod all hair and you could not screw it up if you tried"

Nope. Hair is for Hairdressers and involves long, costly rituals. Blasphemy to even think otherwise

Probably getting twitchy because her Cruella de Vil grey streak is developing nicely. (Thinks: really hope I didn't actually say that out loud. Been rather silent for a while now)

Boot size? If you did say it out loud you may not need them much longer.