Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Show us your lockdown barnets!

BoJo declares 4 July as Barber Day! Pity I live where Nicola Sturgeon still has the keys to the shackles and has no intention of releasing the country yet. She has to show that she is not following Boris. My hair is ******* annoying me, don't think I have ever had it so long and straggly.

Maybe a wee drive to Berwick on Tweed (it's really part of Scotland but we pretend to let youse have it) and get it cut! :)

This is what greeted me in the mirror this week:

barnet.jpg

I might have to change my avatar from Honeydew to Beaker.

Salvation Day 2020

I was rocking the Mad Professor vibe up until today.
Hair.jpg

I did think about giving it the works with the beard trimmer. I was advised against this on the grounds that I would probably end up looking like one of those Nazi collaborator birds in Paris 1944.

Today was the first day I could actually get a haircut as they were working like blue arsed flies and solidly booked months ago.
haircut 2.JPG

Thank Christ for that. Liberated from the ragmop.

Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

I will sleep well tonight.

Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

I will sleep well tonight.
Some advice for the next lockdown:

You can avoid long hair discomfort by donning a woolly hat and giving it a quarter turn.