Show us your lockdown barnets!

Growing my 1980’s ‘Rachel back. It seems a bit more straggly than I remember but it’s early days.
D0113C23-B306-49F0-9489-319D36767943.jpeg

Don't think it 's necessary for me to post a pic of my totally clean shaven face and equally clean shaven head. Hair is for losers

I've already got a pic somewhere on here, when I had a broken leg and SWMBO carted me around London in a wheelchair, my barnet is still in the same pristine condition.
Some of you fcukers on here will have no worries, the pure ugliness will defeat the virus, I have absolutely no doubt about it.

I've already got a pic somewhere on here, when I had a broken leg and SWMBO carted me around London in a wheelchair, my barnet is still in the same pristine condition.
Some of you fcukers on here will have no worries, the pure ugliness will defeat the virus, I have absolutely no doubt about it.
Is this the pic?

I was going to go out and take a picture but the black nasty over my eyes presented a bit of a challenge.

At the turn of the century, my barber wanted over £5 to give me a number two all over. As this was a five minute job, I bimbled up to Argos and invested in one of Wahls best pieces of engineering.

Over the mists of time, we are now down to a number one up top, but I did decide to fashion a rather sexy 70's 'tache!

Want me to have a look at your plumbing pet?

View attachment 463751
Oooh tainted love

Growing my 1980’s ‘Rachel back. It seems a bit more straggly than I remember but it’s early days.
Still ugly then.....

SWMBO is doing mine, given she has less training than a Belgian guardsman the result is, by my standards, OK. The deep red ginger shade went decades ago, what's left is like a superannuated Tintin.

Still ugly then.....

SWMBO is doing mine, given she has less training than a Belgian guardsman the result is, by my standards, OK. The deep red ginger shade went decades ago, what's left is like a superannuated Tintin.
Ugly is the word! But S has agreed that I can keep it until the day I can go back in the pub, (if there are any left) but after that she's not being seen in public with me if it's still there.

By the way, I'm clean out of small rifle primers. Richard can't supply. You wouldn't have any spare would you? I've got a load of large if anyone wants a swap.

needlewaver

War Hero
Having been a member of this site for a while now, yet never having attended a Crawl, one develops a mental image of how you think people look...

This thread has killed those images dead.

needlewaver

War Hero
69AE12A5-E609-4B05-9FE4-666F60687B34.jpeg

And in the spirit of the thread....

Current state. Fell of the bairns trampoline Sunday evening. Missus thinks I’m a dick. Kids thought it was hilarious. Bled all night.

View attachment 463723
I thought you para types were taught how to fall of things safely?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Having been a member of this site for a while now, yet never having attended a Crawl, one develops a mental image of how you think people look...

This thread has killed those images dead.

I would hasten to reassure you that I really do look like my avatar.

Latest Threads