Show us your lockdown barnets!

SWMBO is now working from home, as I have for quite some years. She's starting to learn the dynamic.

Let's just say that it's not me who keeps asking, "Is it wine o'clock yet?"
The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere in the world!

Week 3 of lockdown - must sort my nails out.
5CFFAB60-9853-419F-96B3-FF1E62F51AC9.jpeg

philc

LE
When I saw him at the Railway Inn (Winchester) he wasn't allowed the hat, what with the venue being indoors with quite a low ceiling
Blimey Railway Inn, used to see student punk bands there, look it up and The Monochrome Set are playing there in June, who says Winchesters not moved on.

At the turn of the century, my barber wanted over £5 to give me a number two all over. As this was a five minute job, I bimbled up to Argos and invested in one of Wahls best pieces of engineering.

Over the mists of time, we are now down to a number one up top, but I did decide to fashion a rather sexy 70's 'tache!

Want me to have a look at your plumbing pet?

IMG_0325.jpg

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I've got more than a couple:
IMG_1290.JPG

Slight accident with clippers and a pot of green paint this morning
1586346128632.png

At the turn of the century, my barber wanted over £5 to give me a number two all over. As this was a five minute job, I bimbled up to Argos and invested in one of Wahls best pieces of engineering.

Over the mists of time, we are now down to a number one up top, but I did decide to fashion a rather sexy 70's 'tache!

Want me to have a look at your plumbing pet?

View attachment 463751
I can hear something faint in the background, seems to be coming from the Barnsley direction...
Ah....it’s getting louder...

“Yoooo-Hooooo!”

I should really keep my facial fuzz shorter so I can wear my face mask, I have to wear full PPE when I turn out as a community first responder.
IMG_20200408_133408.jpg

Ned_Seagoon

War Hero
I always go from just before Remembrance Day till about mid-March without either shaving or getting a haircut. I bought the hat because Big Innes is my hero.
View attachment 463668
Chaps in the Seagoon male lineage have all had thick mops of hair. While serving, I always maintained 2 berets, one for the fortnight after a crop and the other for the next 2-3 weeks. Since retirement, I have adopted a similar philosophy with my favorite Tilley hats, except it is one for the month after a cut and the other for the next two months. Sadly, after 5 weeks of Franco-lockdown, I close to letting Frau-Seagoon loose on my locks.

Been a while but I have my own clippers and have managed to maintain my 2/1. I have however a 3 week beard.