Show us your lockdown barnets!

Man up Kirkz , show working mans club gash elvis quiff!

I think we're probably not psychologically prepared for the sight of a working man's gash...
When he’s finished his fancy northern soul dance moves and binned the slip-ons with white socks for one night he might get round to proving that point :)

I always go from just before Remembrance Day till about mid-March without either shaving or getting a haircut. I bought the hat because Big Innes is my hero.
53142805_10156904746416341_4154545182798249984_o_10156904746411341.jpg

endure

GCM
When he’s finished his fancy northern soul dance moves and binned the slip-ons with white socks for one night he might get round to proving that point :)

You appear to be overfamiliar with slip-ons and white socks. Is there anything you'd like to share with us?

Be cautious mate. I have had good friends who had gingerism sneak up on them. Mainly during "Grow a beard" contests whilst deployed.
I've seen many a good man broken because of that.
Me for instance. It was only when I grew a beard that I realised I was ginger. But who cares. Ginger people are gods.

endure

GCM
This thread is revealing that there are some stupendously ugly f*ckers on arrse. No woder @jarrod248 doesn't spend much time on here...

This thread is revealing that there are some stupendously ugly f*ckers on arrse. No woder @jarrod248 doesn't spend much time on here...
we are not mumsnet, and ugliness flows through our conduits.

Thats why Jarrod gave up on us.

I always go from just before Remembrance Day till about mid-March without either shaving or getting a haircut. I bought the hat because Big Innes is my hero.
View attachment 463668
You've taken the 'layering system' to new levels - were you on the way to climb Mount Everest when this picture was taken? I reckon you could have easily got another jacket on - or perhaps you have long johns on underneath all that clothing - just to be on the safe side.

You've taken the 'layering system' to new levels - were you on the way to climb Mount Everest when this picture was taken? I reckon you could have easily got another jacket on - or perhaps you have long johns on underneath all that clothing - just to be on the safe side.
Kind of, as I needed three bottles of oxygen to take my ugly, fat bloated arse as I climbed up the steps outside the door.

Those who were at sluggy's funeral will see there is no change, I'm not on lockdown and still at work as normal. ;)
IMG_20200408_002107.jpg

I hope to see a resurgence of “gulf” haircuts in the coming weeks.

Will probably invite some “yoo-hooing” from the Barnsley area but...

Needs must in this time of hirsute care austerity.

Latest Threads