Show us your lockdown barnets!

1586288573625.png
, it

Ha , no its not really me , got of off faceache , how could any take themselves seriously with hair like this ?

Picture 22.jpg

More bouffants required please arrsers. Sure there are a few US presidential walts that walk amongst us??

More bouffants required please arrsers. Sure there are a few US presidential walts that walk amongst us??
If you'd asked this time a fortnight ago I could have supplied a picture similar to a sheepdog getting a Taser up the arse. I only bother getting a haircut about 4 times a year, the lockdown happened to be timed wrong for your dodgy hair perversions.

Edit - apparently the swear filter will star out *********** but not up the arse (exactly the same phrase, just separated by different numbers of spaces).

image.jpg

it’s getting serious now, I usually keep it to short back and sides, no:3 on the clippers and low and tight on top. Usually visit the barbers once a month, now at week 8, I’ve ordered some clippers off eBay, coz Amazon are taking the piss. When they arrive it’s down to the wood!
I tried the long hair bollox when I done me time, I feckin hated it and it was back to military grade within a few months.

View attachment 463643
it’s getting serious now, I usually keep it to short back and sides, no:3 on the clippers and low and tight on top. Usually visit the barbers once a month, now at week 8, I’ve ordered some clippers off eBay, coz Amazon are taking the piss. When they arrive it’s down to the wood!
I tried the long hair bollox when I done me time, I feckin hated it and it was back to military grade within a few months.
Arrsers...I do believe we have a real life Borat that walks amongst us!
Unable to attach images at present...this should suffice if anybody does not know who Borat is:

After many years of giving myself a Grade zero every weekend, I haven't cut my hair since the lockdown. I have decided to grow it until the restrictions end. Depending on whenever that may be, I shall either give myself a skullett hairstyle, or maybe one of those old fashioned Chinese queues.

First week of shutdown for me, luckily had a cut a few Tuesdays ago so I won't be getting the dogs clippers out just yet...
IMG_20200407_221507~2_compress35.jpg

Witout anyone risking any persec, I was hoping for this to be may be a humourous repository of how we look now...and how ridicululous...THEN!

My eyebrows start fights with each other after around the 4 week mark. Stout blokes in clip-on ties have sometimes been required to maintain order. Things could get seriously "Hesiltine" if I'm I'm truthful and frankly- I'm fecking shitting myself.

I knew I'd stepped 3 marching paces into middle age quite some time ago..when the barber said: "And your eyebrows?"

First week of shutdown for me, luckily had a cut a few Tuesdays ago so I won't be getting the dogs clippers out just yet...
View attachment 463653
I will defer to higher authority but I think you might have a sneaking suspicion of ginger going on there.

Be alert, you must be cautious.

View attachment 463643
Not long to go...