Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your lockdown barnets!

I am cutting the Barnet but the mo is now 12 weeks old.View attachment 481314I

Did you used to sing in a band?

1593299971115.png

This'll be a dilemma for many of you in the morning - pub or barber?

Salvation Day 2020

I was rocking the Mad Professor vibe up until today.
Hair.jpg

I did think about giving it the works with the beard trimmer. I was advised against this on the grounds that I would probably end up looking like one of those Nazi collaborator birds in Paris 1944.

Today was the first day I could actually get a haircut as they were working like blue arsed flies and solidly booked months ago.
haircut 2.JPG

Thank Christ for that. Liberated from the ragmop.

Shaved the lot off again last week. Touching my ears and beginning to irritate me.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

I will sleep well tonight.

Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

Some advice for the next lockdown:

You can avoid long hair discomfort by donning a woolly hat and giving it a quarter turn.

Tyk

LE

You do realise that ear and nose hair can be self adjusted?

I gave my head a No1 Cut last week, in the back garden. The gremlin hound ate half a headful before I could kick him into the kitchen. He eats wheelnuts, rocks and other regolithic matter, so didn't seem to be too fazed by my wavy locks.

All the way from your nostrils to your ears and neck? Must be some kind of record, I'd say.

View attachment 508265

I don’t need a hair cut the chemo does it for free

Strongs, Ugbloke...

View attachment 508265

Ah, now your comment on the Holidays thread alluding to spending your hols with the NHS makes sense.
I hope all the variables move in your favour.
Beat the bastard.

NSP

LE
Ahh, fuggit. Not another one. Hope the prognosis is on the upside.

Latest Threads