Show us your lockdown barnets!

This'll be a dilemma for many of you in the morning - pub or barber?

Salvation Day 2020

I was rocking the Mad Professor vibe up until today.
Hair.jpg

I did think about giving it the works with the beard trimmer. I was advised against this on the grounds that I would probably end up looking like one of those Nazi collaborator birds in Paris 1944.

Today was the first day I could actually get a haircut as they were working like blue arsed flies and solidly booked months ago.
haircut 2.JPG

Thank Christ for that. Liberated from the ragmop.

Shaved the lot off again last week. Touching my ears and beginning to irritate me.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

I will sleep well tonight.

Got my first haircut for over four months today and feel quite light headed! And yes, you barstewards, I do have hair that requires cutting!

I really was getting pissed off with it covering my ears and down over my collar. Certainly the longest I have ever had it.

I will sleep well tonight.
Some advice for the next lockdown:

You can avoid long hair discomfort by donning a woolly hat and giving it a quarter turn.

Latest Threads