Show us your lockdown barnets!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
anyone else thinking grindr ?
Probably only you and @jarrod248 to be honest. Please keep your bum-funnery to-doings off this thread though. This is a thread about sartorial hirsuteness staring into the eyes of adversity .

Probably only you and @jarrod248 to be honest. Please keep your bum-funnery to-doings off this thread though. This is a thread about sartorial hirsuteness staring into the eyes of adversity .
It's also about the lazy feckers (self included) who can't be arrsed to shave.

Fortunately I made it into the barbers Saturday two weeks ago, had a haircut not dissimilar to a sheep shearing and the lockdown measures were introduced two days later.

If I hadn't done so then I would currently look like a younger handsomer Einstein after he'd licked a car battery.

I have had beard/hair trimmers for years. Face hair is under control. When I said I would buzz the swede, Mrs R said “no”. And bought me some hair gel.
I am going full Tim Martin (Wetherspoons cock) at the moment and heading towards Einstein without the receding bits.
I applied the hairgel yesterday and looked like Silvio Burlosconi’s dodgier brother.

Fortunately I made it into the barbers Saturday two weeks ago, had a haircut not dissimilar to a sheep shearing and the lockdown measures were introduced two days later.

If I hadn't done so then I would currently look like a younger handsomer Einstein after he'd licked a car battery.
We will see you on here (with tail between legs) in around 4 weeks then ;

I bet @gloworm and @naffnickname ’s other half are getting rather worried about hairdos now ;)
Well, I have been working on a few bits in the shed and garden so am covered in sawdust. I have been running the clippers over to keep it manageable, not perfect but tidier than the mop it was starting to look like
7893FBED-9958-49EC-AC74-9EC70E37F5A2.jpeg

I might let mine grow again to shoulder length.
I could look like one of the Hairy Bikers. Or Mary Beard, take your pick.

RigPig

War Hero
I managed to get to the barbers for a trim on the Friday that lock down was announced. 1 and a 3. My hair is now at the stage when I’d have it cut again. I may have to dig out the combine harvester or whatever the wife uses to trim her muff and do my swede. I need to do my eye brows as well otherwise they’d look like Dennis Healey's on a bad day (but not the nearly mono brow he had).

RP.

Latest Threads