Show us your lockdown barnets!

Ugly is the word! But S has agreed that I can keep it until the day I can go back in the pub, (if there are any left) but after that she's not being seen in public with me if it's still there.

By the way, I'm clean out of small rifle primers. Richard can't supply. You wouldn't have any spare would you? I've got a load of large if anyone wants a swap.
Ancient, I can give you 200. If that's OK I'll PM you our new address - three hundred yards from the old one.

QUOTE="Spec-op1989, post: 9948632, member: 152526"]
Yes, Mrs. Specop is an archaeologist and i think I've read about 70% of her texts over the years.

And fùck you, it's the lighting. As soon as the lockdown is over I'm going to hunt you down.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't if i were you..................:omfg:

wafubustard

War Hero
I ordered some clippers on line and they have arrived. Mrs said that she would do my hair etc.
She did one cut then decided to take turns with little miss bustard.
Strangely enough all the mirrors have gone missing in the house.

I ordered some clippers on line and they have arrived. Mrs said that she would do my hair etc.
She did one cut then decided to take turns with little miss bustard.
Strangely enough all the mirrors have gone missing in the house.
I have used clippers on mine for years, you can easily do it yourself mate!

roninxix

War Hero
I may need an estimate for this ginger and platinum mess.
EFE3AC3F-2E65-4574-A966-7BD115246E4F.jpeg

roninxix

War Hero
Used a #3 for years, #2 for the last 20. Still grows like a weed but a lot more silver to trim off.
1586434723611.png

I thought you para types were taught how to fall of things safely?
You thought wrong mukka.

Mildly coordinated potentially life changing jumps, trying your very best to dodge other sky mongs after a couple hours of rolling around the crash mats at Brize are what it is all about.

Plus, the main thing I took away from my BPC was if you walk off the DZ, then it was a good jump.

I walked away from this one :lol: :thumleft:

roninxix

War Hero
The stench of fox piss would floor the axeman.
You should smell my clems, I’m refusing to shower whilst locked down as well. Long live the gwar!