Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your kitchen

Poppy

LE
where are those blue units and wood worktop from?t hey're lovely.....my kitchen is tiny but I quite fancy having it done up

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
where are those blue units and wood worktop from?t hey're lovely.....my kitchen is tiny but I quite fancy having it done up
The builder gets them from a supplier, not on the high street or one of the recognisable names. I think it's German. I can find the name if you like ...

I was fantasizing about winning the Lotto and thought about getting one of those Rational steam ovens.
Yes you would have to win big time.
The one that i fancied for my dream kitchen was nineteen grand.

Wifie visited some pal of hers recently and saw her marble kitchen worktops, so we had to replace our perfectly workable black-ish surfaces for something lighter. Granite with a bit of what looks like light-coloured yellowish feldspar and a bit of biotite; £4g - you can buy a lot of bloody smarties with that. It's only rock, I tells her, but she gets impressionable visitors, too.

Before renovations

Attachments

• CF90CDAD-C4FC-4DD6-88E6-5D3AE294B928.jpeg
    CF90CDAD-C4FC-4DD6-88E6-5D3AE294B928.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 27

Latest Threads