• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Show us your ARRSE....

....or at least the city closest to you.

ARRSE MAP

N.B. for reasons of persec, the locations & names of ARRSE users on the map may not be entirely accurate.

TTFN

BFG

woo hoo - best thing you've done since the Arrseonia chat room - I'm on it....

n.b. for reasons of persec, I don't even know what day it is, never mind where I'm supposed to be.

Nice, except that if you're honest about your post code, people can zoom in and see which street you live in.

Cancel last, it seems that a UK post code isn't valid. Shame as I had just tried to bag Buck House.

I'll never forget where I stay again :oops:

Like it, and done it - good call that man!!

It goes against my slightly paranoid nature, but I have stuck my head above the parapet. :wink:

So is this to plan the next next crawl? Centre of Arrse population is......??????

Bugger won't let me just post "Australia" as a location - damn it's nosy.

Neat idea. They don't have any pictures or closeups of my place so I felt safe enough adding myself.

Nice one... Guess what if you join up all the flags with a biro the picture you get is a mess!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bar steward won't accept Kirkwall as a city!

Bits

War Hero
[grumble]
FFS! Why has it put me down as living in Canada? I mean what's the population of London, Canada? Stupid flucking program.

[/grumble]

poet

War Hero
edited for speaking to soon

The Lord Flasheart Hoya (Japan)
8O

Bits said:
[grumble]
FFS! Why has it put me down as living in Canada? I mean what's the population of London, Canada? Stupid flucking program.

[/grumble]
Actually a mate of mine lives in London, Canada. It's in Ontario and it has about 331,000 inhabitants!!!

I'm really interesting at parties, you know!