• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Show us what you fight in !

Theres nobody there so do you fight your self ?
I invoke the special powers of the Irish to give myself the ability to fight animal, plant or mineral. This has been proved by my mother who tried to start on the laptop because the squiggly lines on da fecking screen annoyed her. Probably said something along the lines of "Simon Cowell is a c**t/s**d/ delete where applicable.

Have to be fair though she was born before electricity was introduced to Ireland.

I invoke the special powers of the Irish to give myself the ability to fight animal, plant or mineral. This has been proved by my mother who tried to start on the laptop because the squiggly lines on da fecking screen annoyed her. Probably said something along the lines of "Simon Cowell is a c**t/s**d/ delete where applicable.

Have to be fair though she was born before electricity was introduced to Ireland.
1997, bit young to be a mum

I like your patches and i like how clean your kit is. 10/10. I presume when you say you fight in it, that means when your online shouting at American kids on Modern Warfare. Don't let them get to you big boy. That time someone shouted "****" at you out of a passing car is a justified reason for you having PTSD. I love you and Jesus will always have a special place for you my sweet care bear.

Actually, I believe the wearing of this kind of kit results in the immediate loss of all protected statuses under the 5th Geneva Conventions Treaty.

Latest Threads