Show nads! Sick of virtual witchhunts.....

Ok, so who has the nads to say how many user names he/she switches between in threads? I use one user name because that is how I do things in real-life. So, show nads and explain why you need more than one ARRSE identity....

So I could say something more interesting in this thread than "I don't because I only have one" - although as I do only have one account, I'm stumped :(

Stained_Eligius said:
I should say that I'm not including mods in this. Using different names as an admin tool to identify trolls/abusive posters is ok.
Oh thanks very much. Glad you approve. :wink: :roll:

[mount high horse]

In any event, and nothwithstanding S_E's permission, I only have one ID, and always have done.

Multiple IDs points to a lack of integrity and trollism IMHO.

[/horse]

Now where did I put that black kettle....?

Darth_Doctrinus said:
[mount high horse]

In any event, and nothwithstanding S_E's permission, I only have one ID, and always have done.

Multiple IDs points to a lack of integrity and trollism IMHO.

[/horse]

Now where did I put that black kettle....?
:lol:

I'm so bloody useless, if i had more than one name, I'd get confused and start answering myself!!

Not good.

What about different sites?

I post occasionally on another site under a different pseudonym.

The reason was for PERSEC as I was in uniform at the time and the sum of my posts would have ID'd me quite quickly.

gado said:
I'm so bloody useless, if i had more than one name, I'd get confused and start answering myself!!

Not good.
But very very lovely with it too gado dear. ;)

I had two accounts on here - my other one was called Golden Blanket but I couldn't log on with it so I went for Bagpuss instead. (Bit of a theme with the name you may note....)

I only use one ID. However, with my split personalities, I argue among myself until I think we've got it about right.

MsG

MrPVRd said:
What about different sites?

I post occasionally on another site under a different pseudonym.

The reason was for PERSEC as I was in uniform at the time and the sum of my posts would have ID'd me quite quickly.
Nothing wrong with that. I don't use this name everywhere I go.

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Oh thanks very much. Glad you approve. :wink: :roll:
Wasn't meant in that way.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
In any event, and nothwithstanding S_E's permission, I only have one ID, and always have done. Multiple IDs points to a lack of integrity and trollism IMHO.
Totally agree.

and Beebs... erm... ??

We all know that DD has some very small issues, hense why he name switches like a schziphrenic on speed.

Moi, on the other hand has 1 ID. Thinking of going through the whole of the Buffy cast soon. Getting bored here.

I only have one user name, even though i have found out today there is some one on here with the name SABRE23!!

I dont know if to take it as a compliment/insult that they have decided to copy mine

or that fact they couldnt be orginal is just sad!!

Anya1982 said:
We all know that DD has some very small issues, hense why he name switches like a schziphrenic on speed.
You've 'been here' for all of 3 fcuking seconds and this qualifies you to make statements like this?

Very well.

Sabre said:
I only have one user name, even though i have found out today there is some one on here with the name SABRE23!!

I dont know if to take it as a compliment/insult that they have decided to copy mine

or that fact they couldnt be orginal is just sad!!
It is a user name? why make it a drama that one is similar to another? :roll: is it that important