Show nads! Sick of virtual witchhunts.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stained_Eligius, Jul 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, so who has the nads to say how many user names he/she switches between in threads? I use one user name because that is how I do things in real-life. So, show nads and explain why you need more than one ARRSE identity....

2. So I could say something more interesting in this thread than "I don't because I only have one" - although as I do only have one account, I'm stumped :(

3. Yes, Kolya.... Well you clearly didn't need to reply on this thread then! Read the header FFS....

4. I should say that I'm not including mods in this. Using different names as an admin tool to identify trolls/abusive posters is ok.

5. Oh thanks very much. Glad you approve. :wink: :roll:

6. [mount high horse]

In any event, and nothwithstanding S_E's permission, I only have one ID, and always have done.

Multiple IDs points to a lack of integrity and trollism IMHO.

[/horse]

Now where did I put that black kettle....?

7. :lol:

8. I have only one ID , I do however know of others who do not

9. I'm so bloody useless, if i had more than one name, I'd get confused and start answering myself!!

Not good.

10. What about different sites?

I post occasionally on another site under a different pseudonym.

The reason was for PERSEC as I was in uniform at the time and the sum of my posts would have ID'd me quite quickly.

11. But very very lovely with it too gado dear. ;)

12. Aw shucks :oops:

13. Last time I tell you anything Stained!

Beebs :(

14. I had two accounts on here - my other one was called Golden Blanket but I couldn't log on with it so I went for Bagpuss instead. (Bit of a theme with the name you may note....)

15. I only use one ID. However, with my split personalities, I argue among myself until I think we've got it about right.

MsG