show me the money!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bootifull, Jan 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's been asked before but has anyone got any idea on how many days/weeks/months/years it will be before my beloved husband will have loads of pennies to give to me?
    He's out on Tranche 2 redundancy Tuesday 11th June 2013, will the monies show up in 3 seperate deposits? He is due gratuity, redundancy and immediate pension :)

I've got a house to buy and it would be lovely to give conveyancer a desired completion date.
  2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Stand by for the avalanche of helpful replies...

• Like Like x 4
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You tried asking him? Just a suggestion.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Is this the money that your HUSBAND earnt?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I like to go to the local shop wearing only my fat wife's pyjamas and a paintball mask.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fuck me. You are only just out on parole from the last time. Behave yourself, do.
  7. The cunts shouldn't have arrested me last time. Its not my fault that those ones are crotchless. No cunt told me.
    • Like Like x 1

8. Don't fret I'm sure HE will get enough for a divorce and then you can then tell the conveyancer you have enough for a mobile palace AT the nearest nomadic enclave !
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, but wearing them backwards and going on all fours was a little iffy ...
  10. Sickening creature.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Are you serious? Husband giving you HIS money for what? Oh YOU want to buy a house. I note you did not say "we". I hope he's divorcing you, you selfish cunt.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Well actually this is one f those rare occasions were you don't earn the money.
  13. He will have my pension and I'll let him keep his TA pennies and his pay from his civvy job. He will live in the house with me but he doesn't want to buy it.
    I'm a lovely person, honest I am ;)
  14. You sound like a right cunt.
    • Like Like x 1