Shouty Training Screw - Daily Wail

Yet how many times, when the brown stuff has hit the fan, has some enterprising NCO or Officer got ever able-bodied person in the vicinity - clerks, cooks, baggae-wallahs etc - and formed them into a fighting unit?

Battle of the Roundabout Club, Aldershot, 1972ish. The lads bravely held out until re-enforcements could be brought in from the Trafalgar and Pegasus.

I listened with interest to J. V on the beeb today
Where there's blame there's a claim!!!!!!

Now any one know a good lawyer where I can get justice for the threatened sexual assault ... He was a nasty piece of work .... Threatened to shove his pace stick up my rear orifice, ( I won't say what his actual words were, it could offend someone) and run me straight into the guardroom
and he threatened me often
How many thousands will they pay to buy my silence, and should I book that holiday?
Oh damn and I thought it was just me
LR he thunders "See this pace stick. I shall ram it up your @rrse and open it to the n'th degree,if you can't get it right"
Lovely think I
"Yes Sarnt" Visions of Monty Pythons drill pig
But darling Jeremy, does have a tendency to be society's sleeve, so they can wipe their snotty noses. I detest the man. But that's the point isn't it there are always people who predate the people who matter

morsk

LE
Only the food stamps she gets for having sex with strangers.
Is she fit? No idea what a food stamp is, but I can give her 6 second class and 1 large letter 1st class....

Yes.
Light on at Signpost.
IF you have a kindle reading type thingy, drop me a line, and a plan will be made.
Thanks to you and @Sackerson for reminding me of GMF's Quartered Safely Out Here.
Really good book.
I really liked his comments on the modern take on soldiers in combat.

Here's a question though, for those currently serving in the sandy bits.

My feeling is if a journo approached a soldier preparing for combat he's be told to fück off sharpish, so all of those touchy-feely per-combat interviews we see on TV, are the troops ordered by COC to answer and cooperate with the bottom-sucking journos?

Thanks to you and @Sackerson...all of those touchy-feely per-combat interviews we see on TV, are the troops ordered by COC to answer and cooperate with the bottom-sucking journos?
Or they may actually be what the interviewee thinks/feels. If you really believe that participants in documentaries are 'ordered' what to say and how to behave by their coc, you obviously haven't seen some of the creatures who appeared in a few recent examples.

Latest Threads