Shouty Training Screw - Daily Wail

Listened to Jeremy Vine BB2 prog with SWMBO today.
Broadly, civvies phoning in decried the video and were generally "outraged".
It was a whining cringe fest.
Those either serving or have served...can you guess?
Of course you can. If..you are in the second category.

Bottom line, if people don't have the gumption, and are not mentally prepared to get cosseted Civvy St de-programed out of them , get through basic without bubbling or being generally weak, you don't need that kind of indivual behind you watching your back...or not.
Such was the overall concencus of those calling in.

I'd have thought that was obvious to Joe Public. It was pretty embarrassing.
Yes, I'm civvy. Our lad is not. We listen to him on the rare occasions he speaks about the job, so we kinda get it. I don't think the general public have a bloody clue.

Last edited:

Mattb

LE
Those men can get in the ring and show if they can take on Tyson.
Maybe it’s a little while since you learned it, but just for clarity Marquis of Queenbury rules are not a part of the LOAC.

Mattb

LE
The

So a pretend soldier training pretend soldiers to pretend they are soldiers
I don’t think you quite understand the heirarchy of abuse

SF can take the piss out of everyone else
Paras/marines take take the piss out of everyone who’s not done a course as hard r harder (and each other)
Teeth arms take the piss out of anyone who’s not got a direct combat role
Everyone else in the regular forces takes the piss out of part-timers (like me)
Reservists take the piss out of cadets
Cadets take the piss out of scouts
Scouts take the piss out of airsofters
And all of the above take the piss out of never-served, no-mark, know-it-all civvy cunts like you. You can’t even take the piss out of the RAF regiment.

HTH

Maybe it’s a little while since you learned it, but just for clarity Marquis of Queenbury rules are not a part of the LOAC.
Just for some clarity for you some women in the army want equal opportunities but not equal responsibility.

You know, it occurs to me he could have filmed it because that lass had form/potential to stab him in the back with an allegation. Far be it for me to besmirch the slack Alice's efforts but a beasting that was not.

The film went viral, there in lies the error/offence.
Do you think he filmed everyone else as a precaution as well. He fucked up, he's going to have to deal with it.

bulldoze

Old-Salt
Baffled by some of the comments on here.

The problem is not the silly shouty stuff in the river, the problem is that the monumental bell end not only filmed it but published it for the world to see. There is a sacred trust between instructor and trainee and this prick has dishonoured all of us who held that position of responsibility.

Not only should the ********* by removed from his position, lose his tapes and never be allowed to instruct again but he should do a couple of hours on the parade square and have that footage posted on the web.

morsk

LE

The problem is not the silly shouty stuff in the river, the problem is that the monumental bell end not only filmed it but published it for the world to see. There is a sacred trust between instructor and trainee and this prick has dishonoured all of us who held that position of responsibility.

Not only should the ********* by removed from his position, lose his tapes and never be allowed to instruct again but he should do a couple of hours on the parade square and have that footage posted on the web.
Thats not the only problem. Yes, you are kind of right about that, but when the video was shown to Lord Dannet, he should have told the reporter to "**** right off you bellend". Print that you cnuts.

Sacred trust? Dishonoured? You sound more emotional than the bint in the video clip.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
******* splitarse should have stayed in the kitchen where she belongs.

Stupid bitch
God no, we dont need splits in Army kitchens, the language can be quite vulgar at times and the last thing we need is some split breaking down when asked to go to the stores for a tin of chicken lips or a bag of liver bones and crying in the gravy!

Last edited:
Sacred trust? Dishonoured? You sound more emotional than the bint in the video clip.
Oh hell, I admit it, I agree with @bulldoze. Just not emotionally! I have no problem with shouty training. I do have a problem with a superior rank "instructor" filming and posting with the object of humiliating a trainee. Gender nothing to do with it.

Ironically we'll see plenty teary eyes and handwringing when the vindictive forces of justice catch up with the perp. ;)

Last edited:
Oh hell, I admit it, I agree with @bulldoze. Just not emotionally! I have no problem with shouty training. I do have a problem with a superior rank "instructor" filming and posting with the object of humiliating a trainee. Gender nothing to do with it.

Ironically we'll see plenty teary eyes and handwringing when the vindictive forces of justice catch up with the perp. ;)

Someone is already building a Facebook support page with PayPal donations for the defence fund. Not sure how the daily mail will 180 it when they realise where the popular vote stands

Bulldoze's flowery chin wobbling entitled rhetoric should get him an R Lee Ermey dress down

Latest Threads