Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Shouting abuse at fat people is socially useful

Try the QMSI plan diet. It's garunteed to help you loose 5 stone or die trying. 8)

Do some fecking exercise fatties! There should be compulsory log runs and battle PT in every school.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
B_AND_T said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm outraged. Totally disgusted. This is nothing else but blatant discrimination.

If moves were made to eliminate thos of us of a more generous frame, who would benefit? Not you lot.
Who would you have to feel superior to?

Ginger People!!

Who would you be able to pull and fornicate with when filled with the demon drink? (not that I approve of fornication, you understand)

Eeerrr NAAFI Birds or Ginger people.!!= fat birds.

Who would you find to shelter behind when the wind blows and the rain falls.

Wouldn't go out because I'm shagging the GWA

For goodness sake, think this through before making rasher decisions!

Trust a fatty to think of food!![/quote]
And how pray tell are we of the strawberry blond/auburn variety supposed to pull with no women who will settle for less around? Is this the final solution for gingers breeding us out?

Compulsory exercise in schools to keep the kids fit. The downside is, the police will then have to lose weight and get fitter, otherwise the little chavs might get away...

joey_deacons_lad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
B_AND_T said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm outraged. Totally disgusted. This is nothing else but blatant discrimination.

If moves were made to eliminate thos of us of a more generous frame, who would benefit? Not you lot.
Who would you have to feel superior to?

Ginger People!!

Who would you be able to pull and fornicate with when filled with the demon drink? (not that I approve of fornication, you understand)

Eeerrr NAAFI Birds or Ginger people.!!= fat birds.

Who would you find to shelter behind when the wind blows and the rain falls.

Wouldn't go out because I'm shagging the GWA

For goodness sake, think this through before making rasher decisions!

And how pray tell are we of the strawberry blond/auburn variety supposed to pull with no women who will settle for less around? Is this the final solution for gingers breeding us out?

Yep!!

Trust a fatty to think of food!![/quote]

bensonby said:
I'm a bit on the tubby side - and its no-ones fault except my own, (and mybe the missus as she's a great cook) I eat too much and don't do enough exercise,

I think I should be persucted until I lose about a stone. I'm too lazy to bother to lose it myself - If people were ashamed to be fat then maybe they would lose weight and be healthier and happier.

We seem to have lost the concept of "shame" in this country...

Not strictly true as we are apparently ashamed of anything that we (as a nation) may have done in the past, We are so ashamed of these things that we (as a nation, through our Benevolent Father) have apologised on a fairly regular basis. What could we apologise for next? Sorry for all our fat people who mostly are not as fat as the American fat people? Sorry we can't even do blubbery properly?

Many moons ago I was waiting to catch a Greyhound bus from San Francisco to San Louis Osbisbo. I was sat in the sun, merrily smoking a tab when a huge shadow blocked out the sun.

Fearing armageddon was approaching I looked up to see one of the fattest munters I'd ever had the misfortune to spot. She must have easily weighed in at 25+ stone.

The cheeky fat fcuker had the neck, whilst munching on a doughnut, to tell me that smoking was detrimental to my health. When I pointed out that obesity was likely to end her life before smoking ended mine, she went mental, accusing me of been a 'fattist'. If by 'fattist' she meant I enjoyed going down on big girls then hey - guilty as charged!

I'm a great believer that all fatties should be hog tied then strung up naked outside a Maccy D's wearing a placard stating 'I'm a fat cnut' as a warning to our kids.

I should then be allowed to rim them. The fatties, not the kids - that honour is reserved for AI's.

theoriginalphantom said:
bensonby said:
I'm a bit on the tubby side - and its no-ones fault except my own, (and mybe the missus as she's a great cook) I eat too much and don't do enough exercise,

I think I should be persucted until I lose about a stone. I'm too lazy to bother to lose it myself - If people were ashamed to be fat then maybe they would lose weight and be healthier and happier.

Not strictly true as we are apparently ashamed of anything that we (as a nation) may have done in the past, We are so ashamed of these things that we (as a nation, through our Benevolent Father) have apologised on a fairly regular basis. What could we apologise for next? Sorry for all our fat people who mostly are not as fat as the American fat people? Sorry we can't even do blubbery properly?

Indeed, but what i was getting at was there doesn't seem to be any personal shame.

Being a criminal is nothing to be ashamed of

Being a STD ridden is nothing to be ashamed of

Being a single parent, or fathering b4stard children is nothing to be ashamed of

Being fat is nothing to be ashamed of

and so on...

BPS666 said:
bensonby said:

Shut up you fat piece of sh1t you can't have an opinion until you are skinny! ;)

thank you sir! - I've already started the diet :)

JRHartley said:
We should go further than shouting at them. We should put them in stocks in the town centre and let people throw salad at them

Now that is harsh, can we follow it up by pouring cold cottage cheese over them.

How about locking them inside a room where the only way out is by passing through the silouette of a skinny person cut-out in the wall.?

..in fact make it part of building regulations that all kitchen/walk in larder doors have to be skinny person shaped.

Fatties will always whinge that ' I can't lose weight, I've tried really hard'.

They seem unable to grasp the remarkably simple premise of burn up more energy than you intake. ie less MacD's and a bit more exercise. The bonus of this is that more exercise = higher metabolism therefore more calorie burning even when doing feck all!!

I'm sure that isn't too complicated. 8)