Shouting abuse at fat people is socially useful

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by royalmile, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That is a beautifully worded article.
    Very worthy of displaying on Arrse.

2. Absoultely fecking brilliant crying with laughter

3. I would go so far as to say it's a social duty. Fat people need to be persecuted if they're ever to become better people and fit to reenter decent society.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Excellent article! Although he will probably be condemded for owning a Zippo.

5. Sheer class, I have just got some funny looks in the office as I laughed quite loudly while reading that

6. I'm a bit on the tubby side - and its no-ones fault except my own, (and mybe the missus as she's a great cook) I eat too much and don't do enough exercise,

I think I should be persucted until I lose about a stone. I'm too lazy to bother to lose it myself - If people were ashamed to be fat then maybe they would lose weight and be healthier and happier.

We seem to have lost the concept of "shame" in this country...

7. I reckon that article could get Rod Liddle a few nominations as Jeremy Clarkson's deputy in the in the "Arrse World Dictator Elections" .... (or whatever they're referred to in the threads on the subject).

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm outraged. Totally disgusted. This is nothing else but blatant discrimination.

If moves were made to eliminate thos of us of a more generous frame, who would benefit? Not you lot.
    Who would you have to feel superior to?

Who would you be able to pull and fornicate with when filled with the demon drink? (not that I approve of fornication, you understand)

Who would you find to shelter behind when the wind blows and the rain falls.

For goodness sake, think this through before making rash decisions!

9. Shut up you fat piece of sh1t you can't have an opinion until you are skinny! ;)

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

12. "tramp-semen-flavoured nacho chips"

Has Mr Liddle been visiting ARRSE lately?

13. He's a prolific poster and member of this site for the last 4 years or so.

14. Exactly! :rofl:
    Unless other websites have such an obsession with "all-things-tramp-todger"!
    'Tis precisely what prompted me to copy and paste the article.