Should've gone to Cambridge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pyianno, May 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Delicious...although what's the bet that it's shattered when she turns around?
  2. We could have an Arrse Maidens version. We just need to get a satellite re-routed to take the photos.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fucking students

Can't even afford matching underwear.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Cambridge boasts a disproportionate number of homosexualists amongst its alumni.
    Surely they'd prefer a cheeky rear snap of Gok Wan or Tom Daley?
  5. I'll wager 'Lynette' is really called Tarquin De Souza from Rio

'Leila' is the clear winner :nod:

6. When the KGB came knocking for recruits back in't day, they enticed Oxford-types with drugs, and Cambridge-types with boys.
  7. Very Nice
  8. As a Cambridge University alumnus who spent many an hour in the UL, I can testify that I wasn't always hitting the books and did indeed rattle a couple of birds in there. The picture above was taken in the tower but my favourite spot was on the ground floor on the north side - you had absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting caught there and, indeed, neither I nor any of the girls ever were ;-)
  9. You bastard.

This happened at my university often too, but sadly I was not a participant.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Whichever way you look at them arses I bet some stink comes out of them....You know with the unhealthy diets students have nowadays.....
  11. My uni library was laid out in this really sensible way that meant there were very few blind corners, and seating was all over, down the outside walls as well as in the centre. It was either the shitters or in one of the individual study rooms. Never got a poke in there unfortunately!
  12. Get yourself to Cambridge then
  13. HHH

HHH LE

I agree about "leila"

14. I call cellulite.